2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

We desperately need speed in our midfield. In both physical speed and speed of mind. Hard running two ways. Jagga fits the bill on that front.

Reactions: 4 users
Yagga was second best for his team in u18s ,kicked a goal but couldn't find his stats.
Was there. Jagga was good, impact was up on previous performances. You know what you’ll get with Jagga week to week. Oakleighs other big mids in Gross and Cochrane were as bad as Ive ever seen them. Turnover merchants and momentum killers all day.
Thought that Retschko, Richardson, Emmett, Phillips and Emery were best for Oakleigh. But nothing has changed with the coaching. They need to clean house end of year..talent manger all the way down.
Lalor really impresses me. Get him AFL fit (lose a few kgs) and he will be great

Reactions: 11 users
Yes, I'm still on the Draper bandwagon! What he brings to the game is lots of goodness that we are lacking. :)

Reactions: 1 users
Out of interest, of the midfielders we are looking at, are any of them getting good service from a dominant ruckman in the juniors.
I suppose my question is, who will work best with Nankervis given he doesn’t seem to give ours much first use.

Reactions: 1 user
Out of interest, of the midfielders we are looking at, are any of them getting good service from a dominant ruckman in the juniors.
I suppose my question is, who will work best with Nankervis given he doesn’t seem to give ours much first use.
These guys will be post-Toby. So the question is how will they go with Samson!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I think the Suns would be very keen on Trainor. Who is their key defender. Could they make a play to get ahead of north and get our pick 1

Is pick 5,13, 20 and a F1 &F2 a deal for 1 and Rioli

Gold Coast get Lombard, Rioli and trainor

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user