2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

He's a good player,what makes you think he needs work on his endurance?

Looks to labor a little after repeat efforts in the games have watched.

Also has a pretty heavy set body that could do with some tuning up.

Though if true, that can be seen as a positive as he has some scope to improve physically.

Just an observation and nothing more. You think he's fine in that regard?

He's a powerful bastard and built for the game though.

Though if true, that can be seen as a positive as he has some scope to improve physically.

Waddler?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

I seen a game before the champs of the Rebels and Stingrays ,and Hynes was dominant ,he got from contest to contest ,as well as being a link up player.
As l said not as quick as Travaglia ,but not slow either ,he would really benefit from being in a AFL ,start off as a forward thats pinch hits in the mid ,then becomes that full time mid .
Langford also played that game and was good,but he is a bit one paced ,l was really surprised he did as well as he did in the champs.

Reactions: 1 user
99% but one good VFL performance cna blow it up? Huh?

It's 50% at number one, tops. Long way out, long way to go.
Can't agree - Reckon Langford is a level below FoS, Draper, Jagga, Ashcroft and probably Lawler Smoking.

Even moreso with our needs for no more one paced mids.

He's in the next rung with Smillie, Reid, Trainor, Travaglia, Berry, Sims, Lombard etc. For Leysy anyhow.
All I am saying if we are looking at auditioning him then we are looking at him for that number 1 spot.

All I know is that this draft is ridiculously even and all players in question for that number 1 spot have question marks.

All I am saying if we are looking at auditioning him then we are looking at him for that number 1 spot.

All I know is that this draft is ridiculously even and all players in question for that number 1 spot have question marks.

What question mark do you feel Draper has?

We will end up with so many picks that Langford playing doesn't necessarily mean we will use pick 1 on him.

Reactions: 3 users
Is there such a thing as being Stateist????
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
noun
an advocate of a political system in which the state has substantial centralized control over social and economic affairs.
"this is one issue which unites statists of all persuasions"
adjective
relating to or characteristic of a political system in which the state has substantial centralized control over social and economic affairs.
"a statist approach to healthcare"

Reactions: 1 user