2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Pencil in number 1 team.
Now let’s draft some quick, competitive players that can kick. ( Think that covers everything)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Malachi champion good first half Subiaco. He is a ripper. Halves 1:2's outsized, makes things happen i50, frenetic defensively, kicks goals not points.

I really hope we grab him in the 20's

Reactions: 1 user
Malachi champion good first half Subiaco. He is a ripper. Halves 1:2's outsized, makes things happen i50, frenetic defensively, kicks goals not points.

Isn't he a WC lock?

Reactions: 1 user
Gonna be a lot of pissed off people on this site when we draft Smillie at pick 1.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Next Gen Academy player for WCE. But at least now we can place a bid anywhere we decide on a players worth.
WC could match, but would have to pay full value..I’m not sure if the discount is 20% this year and drops to 10% next year.

Last edited:
Anyone know anything about Aaron Clarke, ex VFL player with Coburg? Is playing for Perth this year in the WAFL, has kicked 34 goals from 10 games. 195 cm's 24 yo.

No.

Cant match inside 40.

New rules 2025.

Hes on the market
Sorry mate. That’s not correct. They can match anywhere a pick is lodged on their NGA player

What is the new rule?​

The change announced this week has removed the top 40 requirement. It means clubs have the option to match a bid on their NGA player at any time, regardless of when on draft night the bid from the rival club comes.

Reactions: 1 users

As others have said he's a lock for WC. If he has a strong end to the year, then it gives more emphasis on WC trading 2 2nds to us for Bakes, which we can trade to the Suns for 1 of their 1sts if they don't go for Rioli.