2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

That's unders - especially Langford. Berry, Faull, Armstrong overs on that list.
Agree on Langford and Lindsay. But your take on Armstrong, you reckon he goes after 13? I'm thinking that's about right. Maybe low.

Laura Kane has confirmed the change to the draft points system will come in from ‘25! So next year points will only be allocated to picks 1-54.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Laura Kane has confirmed the change to the draft points system will come in from ‘25! So next year points will only be allocated to picks 1-54.
Common sense, (a rarity for the AFL), Richmond can go into the draft unhindered :clap2

The most significant outcome of the Commission meeting was that the League will wait until next year before implementing its new points system.

It means clubs such as Brisbane (who have Levi Ashcroft and Sam Marshall coming through this year), Carlton (for the Camporeale twins) and Richmond (who traded in extra picks to move up the draft board), which had all rallied against changing it in 2024, will be able to use the draft picks they collected during last year's trade and draft period in preparation for this year, under the same system.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Not by me, I’m a fan. Haven’t checked in him with his form since champs, maybe I did forget.

How’s he travelling?
Well, like you (and maybe spoof too who also likes him), I hadn't forgotten about him, but maybe had !

Reactions: 1 user
Common sense, (a rarity for the AFL), Richmond can go into the draft unhindered :clap2

The most significant outcome of the Commission meeting was that the League will wait until next year before implementing its new points system.

It means clubs such as Brisbane (who have Levi Ashcroft and Sam Marshall coming through this year), Carlton (for the Camporeale twins) and Richmond (who traded in extra picks to move up the draft board), which had all rallied against changing it in 2024, will be able to use the draft picks they collected during last year's trade and draft period in preparation for this year, under the same system.

Good news. Hopefully they will release the value of the new DVI relatively soon.

Reactions: 1 user