2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Very low impact footballer

We have to do better than that at pic 1

like I said, today is the least you can expect.

and I get that we all have different no.1's and top 5's.

but VERY low impact

is a bit OTT?

he didn't do much damage in his 2nd game against men.

Harley Reid had 13 disposals his VFL debut.

Leo Lombard had 13 yesterday

Last edited:
Yes. That's possibly Lalor and Reid.
Which five non-aligned players go before Lalor? FOS, Draper, Jagga, Smillie, Trainor? You wouldn't think any others. So 6 is the latest you'd want that pick, unless you're happy with Langford or Reid as your first pick?

Reactions: 2 users
Which five non-aligned players go before Lalor? FOS, Draper, Jagga, Smillie, Trainor? You wouldn't think any others. So 6 is the latest you'd want that pick, unless you're happy with Langford or Reid as your first pick?
Yes. 6 I think is the minimum.

would there be any advantage to bidding on Lombard then Ashcroft at pick 1,

then live trading pick 3 down?

I can't quite get my head around it

I think we should keep 1, and sell our arses with Bakes to get 3.

and take Jagga and Draper.

All of our draft picks need to be competitors and be able to run. We have gone away from this the last few years.

Reactions: 3 users
All of our draft picks need to be competitors and be able to run. We have gone away from this the last few years.

it will be a lot easier to get a running competitive beast in the top 10,

than the 2nd round

Reactions: 1 user
It's a no brainer what we need at afl level and that's speed and burst from stoppage, draper is the man we need if he's available we will pick him