2015 Trade Week-Done Deals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 Trade Week-Done Deals

What have we done today? Says on the H/S site it's been a big trading day for Richmond.

Yeah I just read who it was larabee. My internet is slowed down and it takes ages for pages to load. Grrr.

It's not the size of the bait or rod that counts, it's the fish you catch.

[youtube]KXYpJupNLSA[/youtube]

Carlton: Picks 21 and 60
Brisbane: Tom Bell and Pick 41

There goes Pick 21 which it seemed we were trying to get as part of an Astbury trade.

Rancey18 said:
Carlton: Picks 21 and 60
Brisbane: Tom Bell and Pick 41

There goes Pick 21 which it seemed we were trying to get as part of an Astbury trade.

I think Brisbane did OK out of that - Bell can be a useful player

bullus_hit said:
Cats pick up Zac Smith for 49 & 53, great trading by Wells.

Currie for #53 as well further illustrates what a disaster of a deal Hampson was and how big the overs were.

And we still need another ruck so I don't know why we aren't trying to get a Smith, Leuenberger or Currie.

Strange old trade week. And the entire time the club ticks to Thursday's deadline the more pick 12 is in play for Yarran.

Be afraid people, be very afraid.

SCOOP said:

chickenlittle-e1322754718668.jpg

SCOOP said:
Currie for #53 as well further illustrates what a disaster of a deal Hampson was and how big the overs were.

And we still need another ruck so I don't know why we aren't trying to get a Smith, Leuenberger or Currie.

Strange old trade week. And the entire time the club ticks to Thursday's deadline the more pick 12 is in play for Yarran.

There's a complacency about Richmond's efforts this year that is deeply concerning, all the other middling clubs have been scrambling around to bolster their lists and we have been deafeningly quiet since Bennell opted for Freo. If pick 12 goes to Carlton then it will be a disaster.

SCOOP said:

spot on scooper. IMO a ruckman should have been our number 1 priority.

bullus_hit said:
There's a complacency about Richmond's efforts this year that is deeply concerning, all the other middling clubs have been scrambling around to bolster their lists and we have been deafeningly quiet since Bennell opted for Freo. If pick 12 goes to Carlton then it will be a disaster.

It's great, the same people who defend this week will complain about next year results. But do not question their authority. They are the all mighty and have not put a foot wrong.

"Bennell used us". "Treloar lied to us". "Danger never spoke to us". "Townsend is the new Miles" What a time, to be alive.

For what ever reason we are a undesirable club. What we are going to the market with isn't working.