2015 Trade Week-Done Deals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 Trade Week-Done Deals

CC TIGER said:
If the injury gods are with them I reckon they'd push for top 4, if not could miss the 8. Dangerfield, Selwood, Duncan, Hawkins, Taylor, Blicavs, Motlop, Bartel , Guthrie, Enright, Mackie are not a bad bunch an throw in the potentially handy Clarke, Stanley, Henderson, Gregson, Smith

Cocky could breakout.

TigerForce said:
Cocky could breakout.

Cocky still a year away from having real impact, Lang started to show some impressive signs and Thurlow showed he belongs at the highest level.

keep-calm-and-zzzzzzz-zzzzzzzzz.png

Would like Tigers to pick up Charlie Dixon. Only 25 play forward ,back , hard at it & unpredictable. We have Jack up front & we need some one with a bit of grunt to assist him. The Vicar & Griff just do not seem to gel with Jack.

rosy23 said:
It would be appreciated if people could post details on any completed trades. I don't like the gossip and speculation part of this time of year, so don't follow it too closely, but I do like to know the done deals.

Seems it has become just another discussion thread Rosalita!!

gee the cats really are pinning all their hopes on topping up. dangerous game. if it doesn't work, they'll be left with no picks to start over.

Ian4 said:
gee the cats really are pinning all their hopes on topping up. dangerous game. if it doesn't work, they'll be left with no picks to start over.

Perhaps so,Question is IF Dangerfield and Henderson had been offered to the RFC, would they have taken the deals?

acatman said:
Perhaps so,Question is IF Dangerfield and Henderson had been offered to the RFC, would they have taken the deals?

Danger, of course. Henderson, we have other priorities, but probably. Wish Danger had grown up in Richmond. We have better young players though.

Ian4 said:
They're topping up with 25 year olds so you'd assume they're good for another 5 seasons though.

I still think we are better placed than the Cats at this point in time. We just need our first round selections over the past few years to take the next step and become serious talent ala Brandon Ellis the past 2 years. Guys like Corey Ellis, Conca and Lennon (if he re-signs) need to start becoming the stars we had hoped when we selected them in their drafts. We saw TV taking huge strides late in the year.

We have quality all over the ground and are only lacking in one or 2 areas. I still think some of those areas can be filled by what we already have eg: CEllis and Menadue outside speed.

Hopefully the club is smart about this and brings in the top up players we require. It might not be a 'big fish' this year but we are close already and have not and will not lose too many over the next 5 years due to age.

tigertim said:
They're topping up with 25 year olds so you'd assume they're good for another 5 seasons though.
They also can identify and acquire a lot of good young talent from G Falcons, one of the best development VFL sides.