2015 Trade Week-Done Deals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 Trade Week-Done Deals

Midsy said:
Doesn't trading up in a weak draft make sense? If next year is a strong draft, as purported by some, if we can trade back in for 2nd and 3rd rounders, they could still be valuable.

Next years draft will be stronger, picks will be more valuable, you will have to give up more to buy back in.

I was happy to minimise the picks in this years draft.

Melbourne FC ‏@melbournefc 1m1 minute ago
TRADE UPDATE: We've completed a trade with @GoldCoastSUNS
IN: Picks 3,10 + 43
OUT: Pick 6, 29 + 2016 Rd1 pick

Vlossy said:

Completely mental by Melbourne. Maybe the dumbest deal I've seen. Between this deal and the Melksham deal it's been utter puss by Melbourne.

Gold Coast just banked a top 5 in a super strong draft along with their own pick.

SCOOP said:
Completely mental by Melbourne. Maybe the dumbest deal I've seen. Between this deal and the Melksham deal it's been utter puss by Melbourne.

Gold Coast just banked a top 5 in a super strong draft along with their own pick.

Be happy from a Richmond FC perspective. Dees chasing Prestia hard but wont have a first rd selection next year ;D

Vlossy said:

Poo$y desperation...

Vlossy said:
That is a terrible deal by Melbourne.

Carlton will also apprently trade the future draft pick they received for Lachie Henderson for pick 8 in this year's draft.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-trades-2015-carlton-trade-future-pick-for-pick-no8-20151021-gkejc5.html

Done: Carlton's picks 28, 77 & 95 & Geelong's 2016 1st-Rd pick go to GWS for pick No.8, Plowman, Lamb, Phillips & Sumner.

Quite a bargain.

pumped said:
Menzel now a Crow for 28 and Kerridge.

Well done Crows!

How the hell can Carlscum justify wanting 12 for Yarran when they do that deal? Makes one wonder if they know Menzel is a big risk physically.

There goes Jack Fitzpatrick to Hawthorn. WTF are we doing with ruckmen? Relying on half-rucks again?

Adam Treloar to Magpies with pick 28, the Giants recieve pick 7, 62 and Pies 2016 first-round pick.

and Hawks get Jack Fitzpatrick for pick 94.