2015 Trade Week-Done Deals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 Trade Week-Done Deals

jb03 said:
Is the Yarran deal the only pre trade week deal that hasn't yet been done?

Looks like it. Mystifies me on WTF is going on.

Now Bugg's gone to Rabblebourne with pick 7 for picks 10, 43 & 64. How was that done??

GWS get picks 10, 43 & 64 from Melbourne in exchange for Tomas Bugg and pick 7.

pumped said:
Good comeback by Melbourne after today's earlier trade. Would have liked Bugg, a solid back pocket who can shut down dangerous forwards.

Melbourne have picks 3 and 7 now, right? and they've picked up 3 players (lost a few as well). seems like they're doing OK.

pumped said:

So they've basically got Bugg for 43 & 64. We gave up 70 for Townsend. Both the same age; Bugg 65 games in 4 years, Townsend 28 in 4 years.

Surely getting Bugg for a 3rd and 4th round pick would have been better than Townsend for a 4th rounder? He's proven to be a substantially better player.

Really quite bemused by our bargain bin strategy.

TigerForce said:
Looks like it. Mystifies me on WTF is going on.

Now Bugg's gone to Rabblebourne with pick 7 for picks 10, 43 & 64. How was that done??

That seems like a good deal for the Dees. I think Carlton and perhaps others have realised that GWS need to trim their list and used it to advantage.

Baloo said:
I'm not sure the ruckman who floated around were good. Average, OK, injury clouds. None stood out as a gun we must have.

We're taking a calculated gamble I reckon. We have 4 players who have played in the ruck at AFL Senior level. iVan, Hamster, Plasma and Big Ben. Soldo as a rookie. It's a calculated risk the club is taking.

Yep. Sometimes you just have to go with what you have if what's on offer isn't that much better.

Also APOLOGIST!!!!

Who says a club us limited to recruiting "who's available"

I would assume all clubs are (or should be ) shaking the tree.

We saw last year Bulldogs do it and get Boyd and GWS do it and get Griffen.

Aish to Scumwood. So much for Leigh Matthews and his tough talking about making a statement on Aish.

The Pies do deals and get their men.

The Tigers bumble around and miss out. Richardson and Hartley are like Gil Gunderson from the Simpsons.

Collingwood

Receive: James Aish, pick 34, pick 53

Lose: pick 26, pick 28, pick 47, 2016 second-round pick

Brisbane Lions

Receive: Ryan Bastinac, pick 26 (on-traded to North), pick 38, pick 40, 2016 second-round pick, 2016 third-round pick

Lose: James Aish, pick 17, pick 26

North Melbourne

Receive: pick 17, pick 26, pick 28, pick 47

Lose: Ryan Bastinac, pick 34, pick 38, pick 40, pick 53, 2016 third-round pick

Carlton trade pick 20, pick 21 amd 2016 fourth-round pick to Western Bulldogs for pick 11 and 2016 third-round pick

Chris Yarran to Richmond for our end of round one selection (currently pick 19)

oh happy day ...