2015 Leadership Group | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 Leadership Group

powerful and brave 12 said:
I've been surprised how Cotchin hasn't fronted media this week . Jack fronted the media Monday & miles was on marngrook Thursday .

He shouldn't show his face. I don't want to see it. Disgraceful performance last week.
How the hell did that dud beat him???
Jacobs the king tagger

It's one thing to be frustrated or angry at our leadership group, but the more I think about it the more I realise what it is.

Deep loss of respect.

MB78 said:
I think I saw enough to suggest the Morris and Chaplin can be removed from the leadership group.

Jack and Rance our two best from our final to be added.

Could not agree more. Cheap Kicks Chaplin and Star Jumps Morris should be removed from the leadership group post haste.

Jack and Rance are probably our 2 best leaders and should be in.

I'd like the lot of them to bunker down for the off season, only do the absolute required media and spend the entire time fostering a strong us against the world mentality.

Shank and Tross are now in with Ivan, Lids and Chimp.

Looks like Morris is out.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2016-01-15/rance-edwards-elevated-to-leadership-group

Morris and Chaplin both out. Great to see Edwards and Rance join the group. Jack still missing which is a surprise for me.

Good to see Rance finally in there. Surprised though that Jack isn't, for mine he definitely should be in there.

bigwow said:
Maybe Jack doesn't want to part of the leadership group. Can still be a leader without a label.
I'm going with this too. He may not be named in the group, but watching him out on the field there is absolutely no doubt that he is an onfield leader and the players all treat him like that too.

Edwards shouldn't be in there. Nice bloke, nice player, not leadership material. Sounds like a popularity contest.

CarnTheTiges said:
I'm going with this too. He may not be named in the group, but watching him out on the field there is absolutely no doubt that he is an onfield leader and the players all treat him like that too.

Agree with this. But of a spiritual leader is our Jack. Leads on the field anyway with his play making.

Rancey18 said:
Good to see Rance finally in there. Surprised though that Jack isn't, for mine he definitely should be in there.

Yeah, Jack has such a presence. Still it's hard to argue with the choices this year. Titch is probably the conduit to the younger guys, though not so young himself these days.