2015 Leadership Group | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 Leadership Group

CarnTheTiges said:
The final aside, did you see how much better the team played when Sheds was in it as opposed to when he wasn't? His absence after he broke his leg against Carlton could have been the difference between us making top 4 and missing out. Sheds would be among the first 5 picked every week and those others you name are well behind him. He's also replacing Morris. I guess you missed the GWS game, which was pretty much won by Sheds' goal from outside 60, he also kicked the goal that put us ahead and we went on with it from there. I haven't seen him lose his footing all that often either. Probably got the quickest hands and one of the fastest minds in the side, too.
Overall, agree although disappointed with his EF, but he wasn't alone! But he had excuses because coming back from a significant injury, was probably still not 100%.
It is a credit to him to be voted into this team. He admits in his video that he used to be a very quiet player on field and around the club. Therefore leads some to think he is a poor choice, but he gets his deserved chance to make his input now and his interview implied that he was going to assert his opinions which he must do. Think he has some football smarts; sure plays with them on display.
However, Vlastuin and Miles are future leaders.