1st Final, where & when? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

1st Final, where & when?

Done! Got tickets in M12 ! Row x - I hope this is not under the over hang and out in the open, as the rows go up to LL. Go TIGES! :clap

Got to the end twice, then screwed, finally got category 1 , 2 tickets ground level, back seats of the Olympic M54...doesn't matter I'm there ....Go Tiges

yayyy finally got 6 seats in level 3 (P) 3rd row from the front, 6 seats.. much better than the 2013 nose bleed seats.

best thing is bay on either side of my bay is all richmond , so if we lose no repeat of the walk of shame past a bay of celebrating carlton supporters!

Bill Haverchuck said:
best thing is bay on either side of my bay is all richmond , so if we lose no repeat of the walk of shame past a bay of celebrating carlton supporters!

Do we know which areas are allocated for RFC and which for Norf? Do we get more allocation?

gsta12 said:
Do we know which areas are allocated for RFC and which for Norf? Do we get more allocation?

if you are on desktop then once you select richmond allocation all the bays for richmond should be highlighted...

after all that DONE.... M56, seems to chose randomly ... don't care what seats a long as im there !

Just succeeded in getting tickets. Eventually. After a time out.

That experience was more stressful than most Richmond games.

Got same seats we sit in for 3121 members area
Front Row level 2 southern stand
Makes getting up at 2.30 to get a line ticket at the local news agency worth it .
GO TIGES .

Not happy that I got level 4, not too nose bleed though.

I tried the web and phone, got through on the phone, and while I was talking to the guy the tickets I had went, he didn't tell me how much time we had and lost the tickets because I was discussing pricing, that, on their site is very misleading.

Happy to get tickets though, it will be my first ever live final...

I'm not sure we will win, but hopefully the atmosphere will be fantastic.

Go Tiges!

I stuffed up and got tickets in m 28 close to their area....stupid me !

CC TIGER said:
Got to the end twice, then screwed, finally got category 1 , 2 tickets ground level, back seats of the Olympic ....doesn't matter I'm there ....Go Tiges

I got told that Category one and two was exhausted, at about the same time you seem to have got yours, I think they screwed me over in that respect.