1st Final, where & when? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

1st Final, where & when?

rensman said:
cheers, should be plenty of tix available then should we beat Nth and they lose to freo,
road trip! wonder what day it'd be
The loser of Freo/ Sydney will play the winner of our game Saturday night. Can't be anything else because no team is allowed to have a 5 day break and the games will be Friday and Saturday night.

Anyone know how many tickets we can purchase per membership? In 2013 we were allowed 2 per membership.

Go Tiges!

feisty tige said:
AFL, it is an utterly rediculous time to play our game :mad:

Sunday 3.20, what a joke :mad:

Agree extra *smile* for us interstate fans who want to come over but really can't due to having work meetings early Monday morning I cannot move. Very frustrating but all so TV can lead into their news in Melbourne. Earlier in the day would work better would be able to enjoy winning and not have to rush off straight away for flight. Just not worth it. Hopefully we go forward then the following weeks will not be an issue.

shawry said:
Agree extra sh!t for us interstate fans who want to come over but really can't due to having work meetings early Monday morning I cannot move. Very frustrating but all so TV can lead into their news in Melbourne. Earlier in the day would work better would be able to enjoy winning and not have to rush off straight away for flight. Just not worth it. Hopefully we go forward then the following weeks will not be an issue.

I managed to get a seat on the last Jet* flight out of Melbourne on Sunday evening. Not before they put the price up though. I noticed that Webjet still has some tickets if you're prepared to pay more.

The Don said:
I managed to get a seat on the last Jet* flight out of Melbourne on Sunday evening. Not before they put the price up though. I noticed that Webjet still has some tickets if you're prepared to pay more.

I'll give it a miss, will be too much rushing around for one day and paying overpriced fares plus the ticket isn't worth it. Plus I think I am an elimination final jinx. Hopefully we get through and the weeks after I will be able to fly somewhere. Cheers for letting me know though.

rensman said:
are sydney playing finals at the scg or homebush?

Sydney are contracted to play all finals at Olympic Park for the next few years.

If we beat North and Sydney are defeated we will play them on Saturday Night at that venue for a place in a Preliminary Final in Perth on Saturday night.

The Don said:

People, the "budget airlines" track your browser use and the MORE times you check flights the HIGHER they push up the ticket prices for the same flights because they know you are interested and they con you into purchasing before the price goes up again.

Either clear your browser cookies after every session or use a different browser and you should see cheaper prices for flights.

David C said:
Sydney are contracted to play all finals at Olympic Park for the next few years.

If we beat North and Sydney are defeated we will play them on Saturday Night at that venue for a place in a Preliminary Final in Perth on Saturday night.

The Preliminary Final will be at the MCG if Hawthorn beat West Coast.

The Don said:
Flying over Sunday morning. Instead of paying the exorbitant fare for Sunday evening flight home. Getting a sparrow's fart flight out on Mon morning. 1 hr flight, land back home at 7:15am. Cab straight to the office. Was all at a cheap price.

tiger_25 said:
Does the AFL reverse sell out quickly for week 1 of finals?

Very unlikely in my view. Can't recall missing out in early weeks over the years even when two big mel teams playing. Unless afl is continuing to let more and more sponsors in, so premium seats hard to secure. Q deck no worries.
Don't forget North have few supporters.

Early forecast from BOM is:

Min 12Max 17 Shower or two. :eek:

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Winds north to northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h turning westerly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning.

Get in early today Tiger members and purchase your seats for Sunday and pack out the MCG with yellow and black! Tiger members exclusively can purchase tickets between 9 am and 1 pm today.

Via Tiketek, but where do you find the link? Will it only appear at 9am?

It's ok, found it...

If I can get tickets to this game, it will be the first time in about 3 years I will get to more than one game in a season.

It will be my first ever final live... nervous much ? ;D :help ;D

Saying allocation exhausted already?? ??

Jane "fine" Bunn's weather forecast for Sunday is fine and 23%! Wowee could be a triumphant day

WORST ticketing agency EVER!!

I just had a machine tell me three options, each time I said RICHMOND and each time it told me I was after the Western Bulldogs games tickets.

How hard is it?!

Cannot get in on the web, cannot get through on the phone, I knew I should have gone to an agency.

This is crock.

*smile*
I was at the last page where it kept warning me about stupid "inSurance" options, I couldnt see the checkbox, then damn thing timed me out *smile* *smile* *smile*

Cannot log in!!

Keeps coming up with this stupid message:

YOU ARE QUEUED AND WILL BE REDIRECTED AS CUSTOMERS LEAVE THE SITE
animation Image AUTO RETRY IN XX SECONDS DO NOT REFRESH THIS PAGE

PATHETIC.

:veryupset :veryupset :veryupset