Winderlich a Tiger? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Winderlich a Tiger?

RUNVS said:
I heard Whitey on Sport 927 this morning on the way to work that RFC will offer a 3 yr deal. If they do I would be upset considering they wouldn't give matt White an extra year on his contract and this bloke was saying that he was going to retire cos he couldn't get out of bed in the morning and do up his shoelaces. Don't get me wrong I would take him BUT on a one year contract only.
Who is Whitey ... Matt's Dad ?

I have heard Ralph, Denham plus read in at least one newspaper that the offer to Winderlich is a one year contract and there is a discussion about a possible 2nd year based on performance or something like that.

Just read an article saying we have given him time an space to decide , sounded like we won't be paying for him, it would have to be a Dal santo type cut of contract

Sintiger said:
Who is Whitey ... Matt's Dad ?

I have heard Ralph, Denham plus read in at least one newspaper that the offer to Winderlich is a one year contract and there is a discussion about a possible 2nd year based on performance or something like that.

Adam White on Michael Christian's show in the morning on Sport 927.

so if we want to get him as a free agent, essendon will ave to agree to release him from his contract by 5pm today, right? hopefully they don't.

Ian4 said:
so if we want to get him as a free agent, essendon will ave to agree to release him from his contract by 5pm today, right? hopefully they don't.

If you believe some around here the last few days we're getting an absolute gun if we get Winderlich. :hihi

CC TIGER said:
Just read an article saying we have given him time an space to decide , sounded like we won't be paying for him, it would have to be a Dal santo type cut of contract

Last time I gave someone space she started going out with someone else............risky move!

SCOOP said:
Don't hold your breath, he's closing to staying at Essendon.

If Tird hypnotised Howlett, he can do it to Winderlich......couldn't care less to be honest. We just went for drinks again this season.

According to Damien Barrett Essendon have managed to make Winderlich stay on and play with them again next year.

Tigertool said:
According to Damien Barrett Essendon have managed to make Winderlich stay on and play with them again next year.
Good