Winderlich a Tiger? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Winderlich a Tiger?

Hmm Mark Thompson out, Mark harvey in and made calls to W to stay, along with the cult leader James. Interesting. Oh well. moving right along.....

Tigertool said:
According to Damien Barrett Essendon have managed to make Winderlich stay on and play with them again next year.

Close thread.

Winderlich should try out out gymnastic
Certainly knows how to back flip.

So he retired, changed his mind and wanted to play on at Essendon, then changed his mind again and said he would never play at Essendon again and wanted to come to us, and now has changed his mind AGAIN and wants to stay at Essendon. MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY!! :hihi

Whilst I don't wish him any harm, I reckon he'll get injured next year and then give it away.

If he retired this year, his heart isn't in it. It'll be the same game next year, he'll have to do a whole preseason, and he'll be a year older.
If he was in two minds this year, I can't see a preseason and more ASADA crap around the club making things more enjoyable.

Winderlich wanted to play on at Essendon. Dodoro played hardball and offered a terrible contract for one year. JW went away and decided he wanted to play on and put a few feelers out to other clubs through he's management. Once Dodoro got wind of the interest from other clubs he backflipped offered a two year deal and JW told them to get stuffed. Harvey & Hird talked him round.

SCOOP said:
Winderlich wanted to play on at Essendon. Dodoro played hardball and offered a terrible contract for one year. JW went away and decided he wanted to play on and put a few feelers out to other clubs through he's management. Once Dodoro got wind of the interest from other clubs he backflipped offered a two year deal and JW told them to get stuffed. Harvey & Hird talked him round.
How Dodoro still holds a job after all these years amazes me.

At least we managed to push his value up. So not a lost cause.

big deal on Windowlicker - he is faffin' around. who wants a faffer?