West Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

West Coast Game Day Thread

Hes not told to butcher the footy its not about how many touches he gets he plays as a defencive forward who shuts the run of there running defender

and can hit em on the score board

Odduna said:
He also created opportunites (contested possessions/tackling) for the Tigers more than 3 or 4 times.

Yeah he played well today.. I said that. But he's still scary with the ball, no matter how hard he tries.

A tad off topic, but we had Coggs sitting in the row infront of us and I just thought to myself, how good is that. He's come along to cheer on the Tiges with a few mates. Had his Tiger socks on.

lukeanddad said:
Remarkable post.

If you look up 'glass-half-empty' in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of thejinx...

Whatever ::) Today was the best game we've played as a collective football team since I can remember, considering our age and where we are in terms of rebuilding.

The run out of the backline and through the corridor, tackling and running into space was awe inspiring. I'm hardly "half empty" about today's game... But that doesn't change the fact that King lead us (again) with 5 clangers and 3 free's against, with a disposal efficiency of 65%.

But he tackled and played hard, but that's never been Kingy's problem.

Tigerhart04 said:
A tad off topic, but we had Coggs sitting in the row infront of us and I just thought to myself, how good is that. He's come along to cheer on the Tiges with a few mates. Had his Tiger socks on.

That actually makes me sad... What a top guy Cogs is. Deserved to be out there today. If only he never got injured.

ROLLS ROYCE said:
10 of the coldest, nicest, most enjoyable beers i have tasted. :hihi :hihi

Marto, if you had ten you'd be non compus and in bed by now.

thejinx said:
Whatever ::) Today was the best game we've played as a collective football team since I can remember, considering our age and where we are in terms of rebuilding.

The run out of the backline and through the corridor, tackling and running into space was awe inspiring. I'm hardly "half empty" about today's game... But that doesn't change the fact that King lead us (again) with 5 clangers and 3 free's against, with a disposal efficiency of 65%.

But he tackled and played hard, but that's never been Kingy's problem.

Stop being a tool Jinxy - frees against count as clangers and a couple againt him were shockers when he was maginifcaent in fighting for the ball againt the odds. His disposal was pretty good and he always looks to put a teamate in a better position and then supports. Stop listening to the peanuts and atually watch the game.

thejinx said:

Sorry Jinxy, wasn' being serious. And it was a nod to L2R2R who suggested a thread would one day start as such. PErhaps I should have used a ;D or a :) or a :hihi

lamb22 said:
Stop being a tool Jinxy - frees against count as clangers and a couple againt him were shockers when he was maginifcaent in fighting for the ball againt the odds. His disposal was pretty good and he always looks to put a teamate in a better position and then supports. Stop listening to the peanuts and atually watch the game.

King did ok today. Made his usual share of errors but certainly tried his arse off.
McGuane did very well today too overall I thought. Only a couple of glaring mistakes but a solid game.
Farmer too played ok. A few mistakes but did reasonably well on the whole.