West Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

West Coast Game Day Thread

Just listened to Jack being interviewed on SEN - what a wonderful young man. Humble, gave credit to all his team mates. Well done . :clap :clap :clap

well done Tiges. we were challenged, especially first half of the third quarter. Jack's 10 was awesome. Delidio stuck it up a few people.

Excellent win. Only saw first half as the 5-year-old stuggles to get through a whole game. Great performance. Hard at the ball, kicking longer and with purpose and taking on opposition.

The young group are improving before our eyes. Only negative is that we may win more than four games and not finish last, which will hurt us in the draft. However, if that's the case, then so be it. I'd rather see the group continue to improve than tank.

In a good team effort, standouts were obviously Riewoldt (one of the best body on body contested marks I've seen - I'll back him in against anyone); Lids; Tuck (in best form of his career); Martin (superb 1st half for a 1st year player); Graham (thought he beat WC rucks); Newman and Cousins (getting back to form and will go on into 2011 if he keeps this up).

It was exciting to see and cofirms that we're on the right track.

scooty said:
Thought king was amazing today took hurn to the cleaners

I agree the best game i've seen him play for tigers.
They where all good today. Great Day for the Tigers and us as Fans :clap :clap :clap :clap

Unfortunately, my Austar was down and had to be in and out of the house for most of the game,but sounds like tremendous win!

Can anyone tell me how Griffiths and Astbury went?

Colonel said:
Unfortunately, my Austar was down and had to be in and out of the house for most of the game,but sounds like tremendous win!

Can anyone tell me how Griffiths and Astbury went?

Griffiths was quiet, and Astbury was quite good down back.

liked the form of edwards today along with many others...
add foley to that midfield would cause a lot of sides headaches...

great win by the tigers, even when they dropped their intensity early in the 3rd
a bit, they regained their composure
and put the pedal down....

so much to like about the performance moving forward......

tigers80 said:
liked the form of edwards today along with many others...
add foley to that midfield would cause a lot of sides headaches...

Agree, Edwards was great coming out of the backline today. Weaving through traffic... As was Connors with that raking left foot of his. Will only get better as he gets used to the quickness of AFL football again.

I still cringe when King has the ball (still stuffed up a few times today), but no-one's ever questioned his intensity, and he came through today with a top notch effort.

Mcguane and Moore were fantastic in the back line, and White, who I'm no huge fan of did extremely well with his pace today.

Griffiths was the only quiet one, but he has a perfectly good excuse for that.

Herd newman after game when asked about king said hes a beauty gets game everyweek becuse he does what dimma tells him and does the team thing

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Dropkicks will still be calling for his head Scooty.

Dimma's managing the so called duds well. if he's decide to go with King then I support it. Kingy looked OK today.

scooty said:
Herd newman after game when asked about king said hes a beauty gets game everyweek becuse he does what dimma tells him and does the team thing

Dimma tells him to turn it over 3-4 times a game? :eek:

Had a good game today though, and I've always loved his intensity. But even today, he fluffed a few possessions.

thejinx said:

Had a good game today though, and I've always loved his intensity. But even today, he fluffed a few possessions.

Remarkable post.

If you look up 'glass-half-empty' in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of thejinx...

thejinx said:

He also created opportunites (contested possessions/tackling) for the Tigers more than 3 or 4 times.