Welcome Tom Brown | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tom Brown

I still see Brown being good on a wing, delivering into the forwards with some skill.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 1 user
Jack Riewoldt laughed when Nathan Buckley was reading from the Hym book that Tom Brown was 193cm, he is not 193.

Reactions: 3 users
Good to get some goals. He’s got skills for sure.
Not altogether effective outside of that.
If he’s carrying a shoulder that would explain his efforts defensively.

Reactions: 1 users
At least Brown playing as a part time forward showed the real forwards when the goal posts were. Not sure his position is in the forwards and playing him there is just a stop gap as we have now't else unless the MC have an epiphany and pick Bauer

I can’t cop this athletic traits stuff,
Where does this come from? He’s slow at ground level and doesn’t chase.
Can kick though

Wish he attacked arial contests in defense like he does in attack. Long term, forward of centre is not a viable position for him largely due to his lack of ground ball game.

Has talent but the whole is still way less than the sum of the parts here.

I can’t cop this athletic traits stuff,
Where does this come from? He’s slow at ground level and doesn’t chase.
Can kick though
One of his chases of Josh Daicos in last quarter in front of AFL Members boundary was very poor and that is being kind

I’m not sold, still a ways to go imo. Got pushed off the ball way too easily when the ball hit the deck. Persist though. Has some talent. Needs toughness

Reactions: 2 users
I wonder what the plan is for him after seeing him play forward. Is it just giving him a different experience? Or is it long term?

I know it's all worthless and probably already decided by this corrupt AholeFL, but as we always lack in even getting a player nominated, how about Tommy being the Rising Star this week???

I know it's all worthless and probably already decided by this corrupt AholeFL, but as we always lack in even getting a player nominated, how about Tommy being the Rising Star this week???
That would be the softest nomination in the history of Rising Star nominations. 3 goals from 9 disposals doesn’t cut it.

Reactions: 1 users