Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer

Big positive. Normally a good user by foot so was a bit surprised with his finishing today. He flies for marks though and we don’t have enough who do that… needs to hit the gym.

Reactions: 6 users
I was impressed. Only his 6th game and most disposals and marks so far so trend was up. His marking was insane.

Reactions: 5 users
Geez a run without injury might help this bloke.
But sometimes you make your own luck.
Isn’t he contracted.

Reactions: 1 user
If there is one thing that drives me nuts is forwards taking a strong mark in the 50 , in goal scoring postion with an acceptabel shot.

Then looking up and trying to give it off and stuffing it up.

Your paid to kick goals. Go back and have a God Damm shot

Reactions: 2 users
Super impressed at his natural marking ability. Just leaps through the pack to one-grab it.

Smarts and agility, not size and strength.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
There is something there.
He has mobility and has super glue in his hands.
Play him alongside Lynch Lefau and Kosi.

2025 forward line
Rioli Lynch Mansell
Campbell Bauer lefau

Reactions: 4 users
Reminds me of Ollie Henry. At the moment is a marking player only, a ground game doesn't exist. But in the air, is a force.

Contested marking is a rare skill. And he has it. Wasn't sure he was worth persevering with but he has third tall written all over him if he can develop a ground game of some sort.

Reactions: 9 users
How’s his tank? Might be something to work with going forward. Good hands and usually can kick.

Reactions: 1 user
Loved the hanger he took over Sicily who was really pissed.
Bauer has had a shocking run with injury but given some continuity could be a really dangerous wildcard forward.

Reactions: 5 users
Loved the hanger he took over Sicily who was really pissed.
Bauer has had a shocking run with injury but given some continuity could be a really dangerous wildcard forward.
For sure. I'm looking forward to more hangers from him.

Reactions: 1 users