Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer

Watched him closely at the ground yesterday and he's a pure aerialist. Riewoldt like. Reads the flight, knows the drop zone, locks onto the ball, gets into position and launches at the ball. Fitness, strength and injuries are the key components whether he'll make it coz he has an aerial game otherwise.

Reactions: 2 users
The play to set up Shai in the 1st quarter was very good. Took possession, running towards F50, but knew no-one was ahead and was going to get run down, so he stopped, zigged and zagged and then having just given our forwards enough time to catch up, laced a kick out right onto Boltons tit. From our angle his kick looked like it just bent back enough but went through for a behind, but the setup play from Bauer was very good. He's obviously good inside 50, but I really loved that play.

Reactions: 4 users
He needs to play!!
Lynch, Bauer, Lefau,
Mansell, MJ, Seth

That's a good start for our forward line.
Unfortunately Lefau probably won’t be ready game 1. I like Brown there and Jack said he was a forward during commentary yesterday. Smart and good overhead too. Do need another key forward

Reactions: 1 user