Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer

Can play.

Everyone knows he can take a grab. But the drop punt from the boundary was a thing of beauty.

Lots to like.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Loved his game today. When he has better delivery and Lynch and Lefau around him he will be a weapon up forward

Reactions: 10 users
Looked really good today, and that would have been his 7th game.

Get him up to 50 games and a couple of good pre-seasons (hoping the injury deities leave him alone) and he could be very good. Not tall enough as a first key forward but if he learns to present and clunk marks he can be a great 2nd forward.

DS

Reactions: 8 users
I reckon he looks good. Can win loose and turn. We've finally got him sound and he's delivering. Early days but yeah.

Reactions: 9 users
He looked like a star in the making at times today. Early days sure, but looks like a player to me.

Reactions: 8 users
This guy just looks different to the rest of our abortive talls.

Oh great. Another long kick to an opposition defender. Wait. Who just floated over that pack? Number 43? Who's that?

He can kick too.

Reactions: 3 users
He needs to play!!
Lynch, Bauer, Lefau,
Mansell, MJ, Seth

That's a good start for our forward line.

Reactions: 4 users