Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

He looks ridiculous in the Norffff jumper.
Thank God AI is the only way he gets in it.

Well done, Boobsy!
One club player.
Richmond Man.

Reactions: 3 users
Great news. Currently on 145 games - really hope Broady gets to 200.

Certainly isn't out of the question. Has played 145, 3 more to go this year. Play 20 games in each of the next 2 years and he'd exit his current contract on 188 games. He's fit enough to get another year after that. 12 games is possible. He could also play more than 20 in each of the next 2 years too which would bring him closer, he's a very durable player.

Reactions: 5 users
Certainly isn't out of the question. Has played 145, 3 more to go this year. Play 20 games in each of the next 2 years and he'd exit his current contract on 188 games. He's fit enough to get another year after that. 12 games is possible. He could also play more than 20 in each of the next 2 years too which would bring him closer, he's a very durable player.
That's my thinking, it's more than possible. What a tremendous player he's been for pick 67.

Reactions: 4 users
Very good decision.

Thanks Broady. Tiger Man.

Reactions: 7 users
Great stuff. Been loving the Trevor Barker impersonation over the last few games.

Reactions: 2 users
Told Ya's he wasntr going anywhere ................................. ;)

Richmond Man is Broady.

Reactions: 2 users
Another Foldnorf reality scare to stay with us?:mhihi

RFC: Hey Broady, you're a valued member of the team but given your age and where our list is heading, we can only offer you 2 years at $250k. Feel free to explore the market if you like

#lolnorf: Hey Broady, we would love to have you. Here's an offer for 5 years at $750k.

Broady within 1 min of Norf offer: RFC we have a deal. Where do I sign?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
RFC: Hey Broady, you're a valued member of the team but given your age and where our list is heading, we can only offer you 2 years at $250k. Feel free to explore the market if you like

#lolnorf: Hey Broady, we would love to have you. Here's an offer for 5 years at $750k.

Broady within 1 min of Norf offer: RFC we have a deal. Where do I sign?
It was only a 1 year extension he's still under contract for next year.

Last edited:
Having a great year in the backline
Excellent news that Broady has signed on till end of 2026

Reactions: 1 users