Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

Must keep and must be VC next season if Nank doesn't give up captaincy.

Reactions: 1 users
We can’t go any lower but how bad would we have been without him & Vlaustin this year.

Reactions: 2 users
We can’t go any lower but how bad would we have been without him & Vlaustin this year.

I can't remember which idiot, but I almost fell off my seat when it was claimed that Broad had only played 2 good games this year. I'd probably flip that and say he's played about 2 bad games. The last 2 weeks he's been outstanding.

Reactions: 6 users
One of a few who still seems to are these days.

Nathan and Vlas still bringing it for the RFC the Premiership heroes still showing their quality and what's required.

Both have been warriors for years now, and the RFC is still lucky they are there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Our best again today. It's sad that you really can't find anyone else in that category.
He’d be high up in the JD Medal count.
He plays so consistently nearly every week. He may have his colours lowered on the very odd occasion, but plays the team game with a lot of pride in his performance, and usually is selfless in helping his teammates at every opportunity.

He never picks and chooses when to go.
Broady has never received the plaudits to which he deserves. Even within the supporter base he’s taken for granted.
And similarly to Vlastuin, hardly gets the recognition outside the club. Vlas, maybe a little lately.
There wouldn’t be too many from other clubs I’d prefer.

Reactions: 9 users
Fronts up every single *smile* week. No fan fare. No accolades. Quite frankly I think hes a champion of the game.
And has lost no pace. Im sure has 2-3 years left.

Reactions: 11 users
Pick 65 - What a pick he was. One of the great late draft selections ever. 3 x premiership player. Gives 100% every single week since the moment he first ran out.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
My late father was a Crows man and loved Ben Hart and I remember a game against Freo where it was the first time the old man said Harts had a shocker , I reckon we can say the same about Broady , unlike Hart who got the accolades as the star he was , our lad will be like just about every backman in our champion back half he will remain underrated , in fact I’m not sure we’ve had a more underrated gun in the footy world .

Reactions: 3 users
Fronts up every single *smile* week. No fan fare. No accolades. Quite frankly I think hes a champion of the game.
And has lost no pace. Im sure has 2-3 years left.
Him and BigV & to some extent Nakas can be proud of the season they have put in.
It's a pity Tarranto Short and Baker have put in howlers.
Broad has always been Mr reliable, just ask Jizza.

Reactions: 2 users
Pick 65 - What a pick he was. One of the great late draft selections ever. 3 x premiership player. Gives 100% every single week since the moment he first ran out.
Yep. The key to winning the draft.

Reactions: 1 users
One of a few who still seems to are these days.

Nathan and Vlas still bringing it for the RFC the Premiership heroes still showing their quality and what's required.

Both have been warriors for years now, and the RFC is still lucky they are there.
we need to nail these picks, Broad has been one of the best mid ranged draft picks.

Knew there was a reason I've always been a Boobs man!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Contracted anyway isn't he?

How well is he marking overhead ATM.

That part of his game has really come on.
Really one grabbing them now.

Fabric of the club who is elevating his legacy.

Reactions: 8 users
North are looking at him and Haynes from GWS ,( what ever happened to Haynes? He was a top player,)
Broad straight swap for Duursma

Reactions: 1 user