Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

Bring the
Babe Christina Marie GIF
backs
2017 #broketheinternet

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Great interview. The love and respect he has for the club is so genuine.

Doesn’t need a formal leadership title. As how could young players at the club not look up to him?

Reactions: 4 users
Great interview. The love and respect he has for the club is so genuine.

Doesn’t need a formal leadership title. As how could young players at the club not look up to him?
Broady leads by example and encouragement to younger players. He doesn't need a formal post, he just does it because he is that sort of bloke

Reactions: 1 users
On another matter. Does anyone know how to download videos from here?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
A really good season from Nathan. Rarely let us down and never stopped all game. His opponents knew they had a game when he was around. He also has matured into a natural leader, something the club needs on game day

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Given all the recent talk about loyalty to RFC and the exodus of players who don't want to do the hard yards for the Yellow and Black, I just want to give a huge shout out to Nathan Broad.
How damn good is Broady and his attitude to the Club and his team mates!!
Possibly should give serious consideration to him being named the next skipper of the Club.
A true ambassador, warrior and genuine good bloke that's proud to wear the Yellow and Black through thick and thick and in the good and difficult times.
Thanks, Broady

• Love
Reactions: 20 users
His a club man and 💯 buy in alot to be desired of some of the others who look like their not on the same page.

When he eventually retires, he will get the farewell that he truly deserves from both the club and us fans.

Something that the "leaving group" wont get to experience at their new shiny clubs.

Reactions: 6 users
Even more impressive given that he probably never been on a big contract seeing that he's played the vast majority of his career with a number of superstars.

Of all the players, it would have been understandable had he left to chase a decent contract.

When he eventually retires, he will get the farewell that he truly deserves from both the club and us fans.

Something that the "leaving group" wont get to experience at their new shiny clubs.
Yep, let’s give that to the players that truly deserve it: Sheds, Jack, Cotch, Dusty, Grimes, etc.

Congratulations to Broady on his induction into the Wa 200 club. Qualification is 200 games, must have played at least 25 WAFL games.
I reckon Broady would be the only player in the 200 club to have played more reserve games that senior games. Broady played 44 reserve games and 40 league games.
Another masterstroke by Francis Jackson.

Reactions: 9 users
Congratulations to Broady on his induction into the Wa 200 club. Qualification is 200 games, must have played at least 25 WAFL games.
I reckon Broady would be the only player in the 200 club to have played more reserve games that senior games. Broady played 44 reserve games and 40 league games.
Another masterstroke by Francis Jackson.

Why does Broady get mentioned last? Wouldn't he have more premierships than the rest combined?

But also, congrats and well deserved. Very reliable player and a crucial player in our flags and in our short term future.

DS

Reactions: 2 users