Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper

Why does always turn and go backwards with his first movement after gaining possession? Infuriating. Burst forward son
Maybe Kosi and Ryan are not moving enough and are manned up. Or the game plan seems excessively hand ball oriented

Don't think I've seen a more underwhelming 28 disposal game.

I'm hoping that he's one of the players that Ooze said was carrying an injury as that would explain his performance to some extent.

Hopper has been a disaster & a contract to end of 2029 šŸ˜© is far from ideal. We got this one badly wrong.

Reactions: 3 users
Dimmaā€™s parting gift.
Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Hopper and Taranto will lead us to the promised land. Ryan is the cherry on top. All you need to do is believe

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Geez tough crowd.

As I posted elsewhere I was very close to the action today. Though Hopper was good and did a lot of work in close and in clearance.

Most of the people we were sitting with thought he was good as well.

Reactions: 7 users
Geez tough crowd.

As I posted elsewhere I was very close to the action today. Though Hopper was good and did a lot of work in close and in clearance.

Most of the people we were sitting with thought he was good as well.
He also had a specific link role. We had a plan too counteract some of how the Saints play and he had to fill a certain hole. Did it well and intercepted a few times. The Saints changed that up in the last and we tired too much.

He also had a specific link role. We had a plan too counteract some of how the Saints play and he had to fill a certain hole. Did it well and intercepted a few times. The Saints changed that up in the last and we tired too much.
Yes we disrupted them a lot for 2 1/2 quarters but fell away in the end

He was very physical in the clearance with blokes like Steele as well

Reactions: 1 user
bullus was spot on re taranto and Hopper trades but was hounded outta here.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
You could see quite a few times Hopper would be filling a spot to stop there short passes and get quite animated at teammates for not getting into the other holes giving the Saints easy outs.
Hard to know tho whether that was good leadership or just yelling.

Reactions: 2 users
You could see quite a few times Hopper would be filling a spot to stop there short passes and get quite animated at teammates for not getting into the other holes giving the Saints easy outs.
Hard to know tho whether that was good leadership or just yelling.
The glass half full side of me says it was good leadership. I can accept that it may have been frustration. But having been in some briefings and the coaches being pretty open in how much they have to teach and how they have to manage not overloading the guys I'll lean to Hops getting what was needed/planned and trying to get the guys to align.