Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper

They can give us a discount of Cadman seeing we sold them the farm and gave them immense salary cap relief.
GWS play a man down every week because Cadman, craig. He doesn't know where to run. Slowly.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
He didn't have soft tissue issues at GWS.
He had knee issues all 2022.
He missed most of the preseason 2022-2023 due him recovering from the knee.
I would give him a break and then get him back in late November for the hardest running preseason ever.
Wines showed on Friday night you can be a tortoise and still be good as long as you are surrounded by turbo, Horne-Francis, Butters and Rozeee
Zips, is that really you? Are you in trouble? Hang in there buddy. I don't know who has your phone, but we'll save you.

If you post an address hidden in a message (think first letter of every word ina sentence etc), i'll send police.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Zips, is that really you? Are you in trouble? Hang in there buddy. I don't know who has your phone, but we'll save you.

If you post an address hidden in a message (think first letter of every word ina sentence etc), i'll send police.
Write something positive about Dow and we'll send the tactical response team!

• Haha
  • Love
He could run then
Graigy, he does something alot dont, he touches the sherrin.
He might need to lose some kg and that choc block body he has.
He has to increase his running ability.
October November December January February. 5 months to do it.

Did notice Hopper positioning himself in a hole several times for the short pass and being not used in favor of the long down the line kick to a pack that we are not winning.

Hopper was pissed off and let the kickers know it.

So is that a lack of confidence in Hopper or the the game plan?

Reactions: 1 users
Did notice Hopper positioning himself in a hole several times for the short pass and being not used in favor of the long down the line kick to a pack that we are not winning.

The number of times we didn't take the first option on Sunday was massive and Hopper should have been the recipient of a few of them as you say. We didn't trust ourselves.

Hopper has been good since he came back. He was ok on Sunday but it was probably the worst he has played since returning from injury.

I think Zips is right, you need different types of mids and players like Taranto and Hopper miss teammates with outside speed.

Reactions: 2 users

Why? Hopper is an extractor and not the best disposer going around so doesn't make sense that he's the go to link man. 3 contested and zero clearances from your primary inside midfielder is just not good enough. Or is he playing injured again? Or just a bad game? Hopefully he can bounce back next game.

This guy is playing no better than Graham atm. Rating of about C. Spends most of his time on his knees or on laying in the ground. Poor return given what we gave up for him. Don’t think we can blaming injuries. I was happy to get him from GWS.

Reactions: 2 users
Whoever signed off on his recruitment for a first rounder needs to be hog tied and marched out the door. You only trade first round picks for All Australian standard not C grade plodders

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users
Have Geelog sent us a thank you card for pinching him from their clutches?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8 users
Hopper is the Worst Richmond recruit in recent memory…. This trade forfeited our participation in a draft, and the 7 year deal at $750k a year deal is a waste ….. Clubs have received lighter penalties for salary cap breaches and drug scandals….

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users