Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper

I'm thinking Red Bastine leaps off the turnbuckle 15 min into the first quarter. Drives his elbow into the egregiously currupt referee, felling him.

Mario Milano plays Face, addresses the New Australians in Italiano - Porca Maddonna! Va! Fa in culo! [My swearing - Mario would never say that.]

Hopper emerges from off. Huge bandana. Mops his brow with it. Does his thinky thing. Sweats rapidly. Adjusts his hater blockers. Grabs Jack Little by the side throat and says-

Aaaaaaaaaay! Aaaaaaaay! Looked at my girlfriend across the breakfast table this morning. And she said. Said!.... "Dear, I'm worried."

(Randy Savage is frightened of Egregious Hooper. And the macho Man's girlfriends are into the mimphs of Egregious Hooper.)

Egregious Hooper? You wanna mock $gregious Hooper? You wanna mock that?

He's down for Little Ivvy DP! He's down for that. And he's down this weekend. You wanna measure that, Whitey? You got blockers, bittie? You don't got blockers.

Egregious be down. Sure, he be whitey. But he be down. Not for DP with mimph. But Down. For Action.

Block that, Whitey.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I'm thinking Red Bastine leaps off the turnbuckle 15 min into the first quarter. Drives his elbow into the egregiously currupt referee, felling him.
Randy Savage Sport GIF by WWE

200.gif

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
When you start to expect Hopper to get injured this week he won’t. It’ll be next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
unfortunately it remains extremely unlikely that Hopper will get through the game

Only positive would be that it might be the last straw for the butcher

Hope he stays healthy but the trend is not our friend here

Mario Milano plays Face, addresses the New Australians in Italiano - Porca Maddonna! Va! Fa in culo! [My swearing - Mario would never say that.]

Hopper emerges from off. Huge bandana. Mops his brow with it. Does his thinky thing. Sweats rapidly. Adjusts his hater blockers. Grabs Jack Little by the side throat and says-

Aaaaaaaaaay! Aaaaaaaay! Looked at my girlfriend across the breakfast table this morning. And she said. Said!.... "Dear, I'm worried."

(Randy Savage is frightened of Egregious Hooper. And the macho Man's girlfriends are into the mimphs of Egregious Hooper.)

Egregious Hooper? You wanna mock $gregious Hooper? You wanna mock that?

He's down for Little Ivvy DP! He's down for that. And he's down this weekend. You wanna measure that, Whitey? You got blockers, bittie? You don't got blockers.

Egregious be down. Sure, he be whitey. But he be down. Not for DP with mimph. But Down. For Action.

Block that, Whitey.
Red Bastien .... :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I am really disappointed that Larry O'Dea didn't make some sort of appearance in all of this Jack ....Who is the Larry O'Dea of our team? The one always getting beaten up but keeps on coming back for more?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I will always love the bloke.
But he was playing on Whitten Oval yesterday.
His legs were moving but he wasn't going anywhere.
He needs the biggest preseason ever and even then he might not suit the modern game.
Speed