Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

St Kevin said:
This. He should have been rested weeks ago.
yep. A month too long.

People want to drop Butler and geaorge each week, but if you look at their numbers on average they're more productive than Rioli.

Be interested to see how many possessions other small pressure forwards get ? We have the unusual group of three who share the workload as well as goals, none of the group get much of the ball, however as a group they a doing there job as well as any other group considering natural talent.

There is a lot of unseen stuff going on in our forward line- tackles, knock-ons, chase-downs, forced stoppages, smothers, dinky hand-passes under pressure, rushed disposal from defenders, out on the fulls and forced "deliberate" calls. Little things. Plenty of them, but.

TOT70 said:
There is a lot of unseen stuff going on in our forward line- tackles, knock-ons, chase-downs, forced stoppages, smothers, dinky hand-passes under pressure, rushed disposal from defenders, out on the fulls and forced "deliberate" calls. Little things. Plenty of them, but.
A lot of the media keep asking if our small forward line can stand up in September, your thoughts TOT ?

TOT70 said:

x2

CC TIGER said:
A lot of the media keep asking if our small forward line can stand up in September, your thoughts TOT ?

Pray for rain.

It will be more difficult on sunny September days.

CC TIGER said:
My two cents worth. I think they can. But need to be in peak form, similar to how they performed in the WCE game early in the season. If they can be managed and rotated, while still winning enough games over the last 5 rounds, they are every chance to hit this form at the right time. Can both of these things be achieved is the unknown.

TOT70 said:
Pray for rain.

It will be more difficult on sunny September days.
I'll pop down to church Sunday

Panthera Tigris said:
My two cents worth. I think they can. But need to be in peak form, similar to how they performed in the WCE game early in the season. If they can be managed and rotated, while still winning enough games over the last 5 rounds, they are every chance to hit this form at the right time. Can both of these things be achieved is the unknown.
There's no doubt PT it's a highly intense taxing role there playing

Thought he seemed fairly quiet too but then found he had 15 disposals, 11 contested and 7 tackles. Damn hard worker.

Been skimming through the replay. Was even better than I thought watching live. Possibly his best game for a couple of months.

St Kevin said:
Been skimming through the replay. Was even better than I thought watching live. Possibly his best game for a couple of months.

Thought he was terrific today, his pressure around the ball is outstanding and as someone else pointed out, his tap ons etc are outstanding. As smart a footballer as Jack IMO.