Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

With our clear change in structure today, we need Rioli to capitalise on this. With Jack, Soldo/Nank and Caddy providing the marking options and the ability to bring the ball to ground. Today should be his day.

craig said:
Cooked or carrying something if not both.

Might be due a spell for a week off.

Funny how we can see that 2 weeks ago yet a dud coach on 600k a year can't

Hasn't justified his selection for about 4 or 5 weeks and no better today - seems way less switched on than he is at his best. Surely he goes back to VFL after this.

Not clean enough for a small forward who gets 8 touches a game. Constantly fumbling.

Really, really needs to be dropped. (Wonder if we were waiting for him to sign?)

If his name were Lennon or Lloyd he'd be running around in the VFL, except he'd be kicking less goals than those guys.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan, but he's not doing enough to hold his spot right now.

Thought he looked a bit more lively this week. Agree he's nursing a hand. He dislocated a finger ptetty bad a few weeks ago from memory so maybe that

antman said:
Ideally should be out for Bolton next week. Kicked a goal, looked creative at times, but still not doing enough.

This. He should have been rested weeks ago.

Rioli's tackling in the first half was terrific. helped set the tone. deserves :clap

tigertime2 said:
Looks like an ankle and a hand injury.

Interesting thoughts, tt2. I was thinking groin and hand but you might be onto something. I did think the young one moved a bit more freely yesterday, laterally, but was killed in a couple of flat races. I'll have another look today.

Over all I thought Rioli was good.

Time to rotate the mossies to make sure they are at their peak come September