Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Coburgtiger said:
Most exciting player on the ground. You get an inch out of your seat every yard he covers toward the ball.

Or your pants

easy said:
just a bit of dirt and sh!t on it.

he'll be right
First lol for the night. I'm drinking Tiger beers, they might have had something to do with it.

Reckon that hand has a crack. Add tough to his freakiness and being a good kid. Not only played through it but lifted. I love Daniel

Love this kid, and the crowd love it when he's near the ball. He's just a really smart user of the ball whether thats clever taps or actual disposals. Was massive in the last.

Love Rioli's endeavour, commitment and attack on the footy and/or the opposition. Provides so much pressure.
He is going to be an absolute gun for the Tigers.

Lifted dramatically in the last. Was very quiet for 3 quarters but the ball was not in our forward half for much of the first half.

willo said:
Yep.
One of very few players who seems to work harder without the ball than he does with it.
Never stops chasing, hunting, harassing whether it's the ball or the opponent, kid just works his arse off when he's around the contest area. Then somehow finds time for that little bit of freakish look at me moment just to reward himself.

is his hand ok? noticed third quarter he was shaking it and after game still didnt seem happy!

B2

jb03 said:
Lifted dramatically in the last. Was very quiet for 3 quarters but the ball was not in our forward half for much of the first half.

Was quiet disposal wise but always into the opposition when we don't have the ball. He had 28 pressure acts which is unbelievable for a permanent forward. Was 2nd highest for the Tiges, one less than Cotchin's 29.

TigerMasochist said:
Yep.
One of very few players who seems to work harder without the ball than he does with it.
Never stops chasing, hunting, harassing whether it's the ball or the opponent, kid just works his arse off when he's around the contest area. Then somehow finds time for that little bit of freakish look at me moment just to reward himself.
Imagine if that flying mark attempt, with about 10mins to go, had stuck. Would have lifted the roof off!

That hand has me worried. Coming down the race at the end of the game he high fived supporters with the opposite hand which was further away. I suspect he might have a break

wigglyworm said:
That hand has me worried. Coming down the race at the end of the game he high fived supporters with the opposite hand which was further away. I suspect he might have a break

Its been 2 days we should know..?

rewatched the last and couldnt see and sign of swelling or discomfort.

he'd have had a cows udder on the end of his arm if it was busted.

bruising at worst says Doc Easy.

no word cause no worries