Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Brooklyn Tiger said:
Cellis needs to look at Rioli. They are obviously different players but Cellis has too see how Rioli can hurt the opposition with little possessions. Ellis needs to do the same. attack the ball and use his skills to hurt seeing he will never be an accumulator of possies either.. he will never have the x factor Rioli does but that doesn't mean he can't hunt the ball.

Yep, but doubt Cellis will ever have Rioli's desire and hardness.

jb03 said:
Yep, but doubt Cellis will ever have Rioli's desire and hardness.

unfortunately i agree with you.

add awareness and instinct to that also..

But if their was someone at the club ellis should look to... you could do worse..

Leysy Days said:
Thanks mate, interesting. Time to sit tight on the age/betting trend.

Cheers for numbers last week BTW, didn't see as was away.

No worries.

Faltering older teams like Hawthorn, Freo, Essendon are skewing the trend.

It's been a good guide to Richmond under Hardwick - 37% wins as the younger team/79% as the older team. Record is 37-10-0 as the older team, despite four losses in 2016.

Cotchin_4_brownlow said:
I was at the game and managed to get the ball he signed and kicked up in the top stand after the game. Gave it to a mum who had two young daughters. So badly wanted to keep it...
Draft potential. Gathers the ball long and gives off to those in better position to make use of it.

Looks like he might have a serious hand injury. Super last quarter playing with the injury.

Very suspect of that right hand I'm tipping theres a chance he might have a busted right hand he was cradling it and guarding it every time i saw him in the end.

I'm hoping I'm wrong but initially it doesn't look great.

craig said:
Very suspect of that right hand I'm tipping theres a chance he might have a busted right hand he was cradling it and guarding it every time i saw him in the end.

just a bit of dirt and *smile* on it.

he'll be right

craig said:

Was holding it after the game as well Craig. Suspect a brake unfortunately.

Was huge that last quarter.

Must admit I didn't see the incident.
How did it happen?
Anything mentioned?
Commentators didn't say anything?

You guys having me on ?

Most exciting player on the ground. You get an inch out of your seat every yard he covers toward the ball.