Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

fastin bulbous said:
That half volley shimmy pick up and lightning handball between 2 crows in the 3rd or 4th was magic

Almost " Black Magic"?
He is the future. Lets hope he signs a long term deal. Special

CC TIGER said:
Time to start lining up on a wing.

I'd love to see him there and bring in another small to keep up the pressure in our forward line. If Stengle / Bolton can improve through the season maybe it will be Rioli onto a wing and one of them to come into the F50.

mrposhman said:
I'd love to see him there and bring in another small to keep up the pressure in our forward line. If Stengle / Bolton can improve through the season maybe it will be Rioli onto a wing and one of them to come into the F50.
I actually can see Stengle an Bolton been in Butlers an Castagnas roles come round 1 next season.

CC TIGER said:
I actually can see Stengle an Bolton been in Butlers an Castagnas roles come round 1 next season.

Can anyone comfirm Bolton's aerobic capacity, as visually he has the loping running gate and stride of a winger ( plus plays tall )?
Forward line good place to start for learning but long term can see the wing ala Peter Matera.
Rioli probably as ready as he needs to be to go straight on ball. His contested possesion is already better than Edwards, Caddy, Prestia and Grigg and these guys spend considerable time on ball.

Blind Turn said:
Can anyone comfirm Bolton's aerobic capacity, as visually he has the loping running gate and stride of a winger ( plus plays tall )?
Forward line good place to start for learning but long term can see the wing ala Peter Matera.
Rioli probably as ready as he needs to be to go straight on ball. His contested possesion is already better than Edwards, Caddy, Prestia and Grigg and these guys spend considerable time on ball.
I couldn't tell you BT, personally think Stengle will play just as Betts does, will he be as good ? Unlikely but he looks like he can play, Bolton my guess is he spends the first couple of years as a small forward who can crumb or fly, bit Elliot like, then will move up the ground ,others will have better idea on him them me

Could barely run when injured last week. Would not surprise me if he's carrying that now.

Just like Dusty is carrying his groin and looks 70% of himself and can't kick 50.

Yep not sure of the cause (i.e. physical or attitudinal) but absolutely missed his run and manic pressure tonight.

Aegean Tiger said:
Yep not sure of the cause (i.e. physical or attitudinal) but absolutely missed his run and manic pressure tonight.

I would be astounded if it was attitude. He was limping heavily during the Adelaide game (and at the airport later), so I suspect he was not quite right.

We certainly missed his (and others) forward intensity tonight.

OldTiger67 said:
I would be astounded if it was attitude. He was limping heavily during the Adelaide game (and at the airport later), so I suspect he was not quite right.

Injured his leg in the first and came off to get it strapped. Looked propylene running up and down the boundary.

OldTiger67 said:

Yes tend to agree oldie. A good lesson for Daniel. The best players are able to play decent footy even when not quite right....