Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Great goal, obviously. His work to beat to Weagles on the HFF in front of the members to handpass to Lambert who then set up Castgna was just about as good.

he certainly gets the crowd excited.

He's just got the Rioli 'magic', in spades. Just drooling at the thought of Maurice Jnr having it too and making his way to Tigerland.

Djevv said:
I have heard from a source with connections to the islands that Maurice Jnr is going to be very, very good.
Just our luck that we finally look like having some luck on the father/son front, and the father/son has been watered down to being nearly a worthless concession. Can't have any other club getting the same opportunities as Geelong, building a team around some very prominent f/s selections, can we......

Even so, I relish the thought of Daniel & Maurice Jnr both lining up in yellow and black, terrorising opposition defences in tandem.

Don't forget young Naish either; apparently played well in curtain-raiser at the G today.

Unfortunatey the father-sons don't come as cheaply as they used to. You have to usually part with top picks for the best these days. Not like Bulldogs in their father-son spree, getting them as 3rd rounders.

leon said:
Don't forget young Naish either; apparently played well in curtain-raiser at the G today.
And a Lambert (or two?) I believe looking very good playing underage footy in SE Qld. Eligible for either Bris or Rich under f/s. But I believe has expressed Rich as the preferred.

Panthera Tigris said:
And a Lambert (or two?) I believe looking very good playing underage footy in SE Qld. Eligible for either Bris or Rich under f/s. But I believe has expressed Rich as the preferred.

Lambert Junior seems to always be wearing Richmond attire in Craig's tweets.

YinnarTiger said:
Terrific shepherd for Butler's' goal in the 1st quarter too.
Actually IMO his shepherd was illegal, he virtually tackled the WCE player.

tigertim said:
Actually IMO his shepherd was illegal, he virtually tackled the WCE player.

Well he sort of clipped him but Razor Ray clearly signalled 'play on.' If it was illegal, it was about the only kind interpretation we got compared to many generous ones for Wet Toast, so I wouldn't get too picky.

TOT70 said:
Get more Riolis. We need more Riolis.
i

Most experts and social media experts had The Prince a lot further back. When we took him there were big fears it was a romantic pick by Francis.

Lucky those in the know knew what they were doing.

Loved how he beat McGovern on the wing and backed out at pace he was like a thief in the night :clap

Did he re sign before the season started or not ? Was reported to be very close, I think he's adding a few dollars now if he hasn't signed.