Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

The critic in me says i hate it when players go the banana when they should be snapping on their left from that position, but that goal was ridiculous.

Ian4 said:
The critic in me says i hate it when players go the banana when they should be snapping on their left from that position, but that goal was ridiculous.

Nah dude, the banana on your preferred is the higher percentage play than the snap on your non preferred

That goal!

Game changer!

Season changer!

Some players just need to touch the ball a few times to have a massive impact.

larabee said:
doesn't even need to touch the ball - how was the shepherd he laid to let Butler clear?

yeah, that was beautiful. I reckon Butler was safe but the Prince turned on the after burners just to provide support.

Can't remember the last time we had a player like this.... just makes things happen whenever he is near it. True X factor. Looks like the recruiters finally got one right. Love him

tha8ball said:
Can't remember the last time we had a player like this.... just makes things happen whenever he is near it. True X factor. Looks like the recruiters finally got one right. Love him

Rioli blood = special.

That banana goal was incredible, one of the best pieces of play I've seen from a Richmond player.

So happy we have this bloke

Looking like a good draft year

1 Carlton Jacob Weitering
2 Brisbane Josh Schache
3 Sydney Callum Mills
4 Melbourne Clayton Oliver
5 Essendon Darcy Parish
6 Essendon Aaron Francis
7 GWS Jacob Hopper
8 Gold Coast Callum Ah Chee
9 Melbourne Sam Weideman
10 Carlton Harry McKay
11 Adelaide Wayne Milera
12 Carlton Charlie Curnow
13 GWS Matthew Kennedy
14 Brisbane Eric Hipwood
15 Richmond Daniel Rioli

casper68 said:
Looking like a good draft year

1 Carlton Jacob Weitering
2 Brisbane Josh Schache
3 Sydney Callum Mills
4 Melbourne Clayton Oliver
5 Essendon Darcy Parish
6 Essendon Aaron Francis
7 GWS Jacob Hopper
8 Gold Coast Callum Ah Chee
9 Melbourne Sam Weideman
10 Carlton Harry McKay
11 Adelaide Wayne Milera
12 Carlton Charlie Curnow
13 GWS Matthew Kennedy
14 Brisbane Eric Hipwood
15 Richmond Daniel Rioli

Wow - some draft!

Pressure acts king. Multiple efforts within a passage.

Polish with the ball. Time & decision making first class.

And capable of the freakish. Genuine star.

My kid got a new jumper this week and went for 17 on the back. He was pretty stoked with his decision today