Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

easy said:
Ive got this gnawing feeling that Drioli is gonna set the G alight tomo arvo.

its been keepin me awake this week.

Did you back us at the margin, e,t?

easy said:
Ive got this gnawing feeling that Drioli is gonna set the G alight tomo arvo.

its been keepin me awake this week.

I turned to my brother after that cameo burst on the members wing last Thursday, when he kicked deep to dusty.

Next year, he won't bother dusty, he'll just keep going.

I hope you're right about tomorrow...

This guy is absolute gold. I just went to open training. Rioli was last to leave the field signing autographs, taking kicks. Unlike some of the other guys around his age was keen for a chat. Add to this his work ethic and his freak ability and we have an absolute winner here

Hard to believe this kid is in his second year. By then the end of the year he'll be *the* Rioli people talk about in awe. Move over Uncle Cyril, Nephew Dan is the Man.

Baloo said:
Hard to believe this kid is in his second year. By then the end of the year he'll be *the* Rioli people talk about in awe. Move over Uncle Cyril, Nephew Dan is the Man.

He's had one kick for the game.

His checkside goal from the pocket had Eddie Betts written all over it.

God I love watching indigenous players when they are "on".