Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Wow he's bulked up nicely. And super quick. It's exactly what we need. 16 disposals in 75% game time.

easy said:
Dannyboys game was very exciting. But, a couple of times he went on the outside of his right, or contorted onto his right, rather than use the left.

he gets away with it, but wondering how duel sided he is?
Not sure if he has a left but it made me think when was the last time we saw Cyril kick on the right foot ?

rinso17 said:
We really have something special here!! What a star!!

He's a ripper, when he goes to ground he's back on his feet in the blink of an eye. I have a slight query on his foot skills, hopefully it's because he's just going too fast.

Sintiger said:
Not sure if he has a left but it made me think when was the last time we saw Cyril kick on the right foot ?

duel-sidedness is a bit of a thing of the past Sin.

Im making my 13 yo kick on his left for half of the game all year. he'll thank me when the tigers draft him :hihi

No wishfull thinking here gents. It's officially official. Kid will be a bona fide turnstile attraction.
Have not had a player like him since..... His Uncle?

Let's hope the Uncle Cyril is a romantic at heart and tries to play a season or two with young Daniel at Uncle Maurice's old club.

Hell of a lot to like about this kid, cat like balance and agility, just keeps cracking in at the contest n trying to create something regardless of the situation.
Plenty of hold the breath n " how the *smile* did he do that " happening when he gets near the footy.

rensman said:
can't find any info on Maurice jnr ...can someone fill me in? also whats Daniel s ceiling?

Maurice Junior born Sept 2002, eligible 2020 draft I think, lives on Tiwi, will move to Ballarat for schooling I believe

Moments that shone like a beacon in a WHogives a game, if he does this sort of stuff in big moments in big games will be a star!

taztiger4 said:
Maurice Junior born Sept 2002, eligible 2020 draft I think, lives on Tiwi, will move to Ballarat for schooling I believe

Appreciate the update is there any footage of this kid I've heard so much but not sure where it is coming from

Baloo said:
Let's hope the Uncle Cyril is a romantic at heart and tries to play a season or two with young Daniel at Uncle Maurice's old club.

pre jack.