Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Think there might be some serious man :inlove this year for Rioli. Rancey will need to share some of it around.

Credit to the recruiting staff. What was he pick 15? And he was talked about as going later.

Snagged a gem. Let's hope dodgy hammies don't run in the family.

Barnzy said:
Credit to the recruiting staff. What was he pick 15? And he was talked about as going later.

Snagged a gem. Let's hope dodgy hammies don't run in the family.

Yep, I tip my lid to Frank on this selection. We had Ah Chee ranked ahead of him but I reckon Rioli is a more complete footballer.

Thought he was gifted games early last year but he has improved immensely.

Good size and has kept his speed.

Must be in the blood. Quality footballer.
Fast, clever and tackles.
What more do you want from a kid.

Sssssh! Try to keep a lid on it. Long way to go, just getting started on his career ...

Dannyboys game was very exciting. But, a couple of times he went on the outside of his right, or contorted onto his right, rather than use the left.

he gets away with it, but wondering how duel sided he is?