Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

leon said:
Na.

... Gees, I cannot believe the number of delicate little petals on PRE. Supposed to be a man's game to follow but, apparently not on PRE. Can see why the women are really getting into it. They show more cajones.

Once again, Blind Turn, turned blindly into trying to prove how clever he was, sticking his nose into a pretty harmless exchange between me and someone else. What's more, trying to lecture me on Grammar. In self-defence I gave him a little jab, drew a smear of claret verbally, and you now stick your nose in to defend the little flower.

What's Dale Carnegie up to these days? Is his book still published?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Win_Friends_and_Influence_People

leon said:
Na.

... Gees, I cannot believe the number of delicate little petals on PRE. Supposed to be a man's game to follow but, apparently not on PRE. Can see why the women are really getting into it. They show more cajones.

Once again, Blind Turn, turned blindly into trying to prove how clever he was, sticking his nose into a pretty harmless exchange between me and someone else. What's more, trying to lecture me on Grammar. In self-defence I gave him a little jab, drew a smear of claret verbally, and you now stick your nose in to defend the little flower.

... WTF?

leon said:
Na.

:help

leon said:
Na.

Has following Richmond turned Leon into a lunatic? Strange days indeed!

leon said:
Na.

Drew claret? Mate your verbal blind heymakers were too easy to duck. Thought you swung too hard and landed on your arse!!
Hard to have an intelligent argument with someone who is unarmed

Well good to see you're fighting your own battles, BT, not just relying on TinyTim.

What's today's Grammar lesson?

PS - See if you can get your posts out of the quote box.
PPS - Sorry, I just had to come back to you again. Can't find "your verbal blind heymakers" in any thesaurus. Need a translation - type of blind, language or harvester?

Has there been a footballer nicknamed the Prince? I like it.

Prince Rioli indeed.

SCOOP said:
Has there been a footballer nicknamed the Prince? I like it.

Prince Rioli indeed.
Pretty sure there was an indigenous Frockers player when they first started up claimed to be a Prince.
Bit of a pity Harriet La Bamba has retired, he'd have been more than likely to claim it, if given half a chance.

TigerMasochist said:
Pretty sure there was an indigenous Frockers player when they first started up claimed to be a Prince.
Bit of a pity Harriet La Bamba has retired, he'd have been more than likely to claim it, if given half a chance.
I think it was Scott Chisolm, *smile* he was quick

CC TIGER said:
I think it was Scott Chisolm, sh!t he was quick
Yep, that was him. Getting way to old n vague, keep forgetting details. Daughter keeps reminding me I'm sixty n *smile*, every time I have a brain fart or forget *smile*.

He fell over at full tilt, popped back up and wrong-footed four opposition players at one stage. I'd put it down to an unusual circumstance if I hadn't have seen him do the same thing last year. Could it be a an actual manoeuvre? Secret Tiwi stuff?

Watching the replay today one thing I noticed was Rioli's gut running. His running to provide an option as we move the ball forward was unbelievable, often running past teammates.

BrisTiger24 said:
Watching the replay today one thing I noticed was Rioli's gut running. His running to provide an option as we move the ball forward was unbelievable, often running past teammates.

Good call and i think along with others we all just cant wait to enjoy not only the improvement but the spectacle week to week, lets sign him up to a long term deal and enjoy this special talent, i think and hope its going to be a hell of a ride!