Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

for the points nuffies (me inc)

in 6 & 23 = 2566
out 51,61,70 & 76 = 433

That values Daniel @ 2133 the equivalent of Pick 4

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I give Blair an A.

for the points nuffies (me inc)

in 6 & 23 = 2566
out 51,61,70 & 76 = 433

That values Daniel @ 2133 the equivalent of Pick 4
I give people who do this a virtual uppercut.

Consider yourself served.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Shai

10 /11 & 18 is 3709

14 is 1161
F3 is say pick 40 @ 429 points

Shai is valued @ 2119 = pick 4 , same as Daniel :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Personally I never saw a way we'd get 6 and 13, that was always ridiculous expectations from some
I’m still searching for picks 2, 3, 4, and 5 we were supposed to be getting. 🤩

Too many used car salesmen on PRE.. There should be a prerequisite they all declare that under their avatars 😎😝

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Shai

10 /11 & 18 is 3709

14 is 1161
F3 is say pick 40 @ 429 points

Shai is valued @ 2119 = pick 4 , same as Daniel :)
Very interesting. I reckon we got unders for Shai and overs for Daniel, so it came out in the wash.

Reactions: 1 user
Good point. If it drops 3 spots it will be worth 9 points. If it drops 10 spots it’s worth 80 points.

It will drop by more than 10. Brisbane will use that many for Ashcroft and the other one they are chasing

Reactions: 1 users
This hurts. I love Daniel and will miss him a lot.
Yep for how good our draft haul is, it's still a sad day to see these players leave.

The final game against the Suns was a strange old day watching them all go around cheering for them yet knowing along with the retires they were gone.

Reactions: 3 users
All this draft points does my head in.

Draft points are completely irrelevant for Richmond.

We're not allowed to have an academy which might produce decent players, and our fathers all have daughters (how does the points work in the AFLW? - I don't know!).

DS

Last edited:
This hurts. I love Daniel and will miss him a lot.
I could never have foreseen a Rioli turning their back on Richmond, except in the most extreme of circumstances.

Leaving behind Maurice Jr and the club that gave him plenty of success is surprising and regrettable.

One of my favourite Tigers and I would not be shocked if he feels a tinge of regret now that it's real.

There are simple reasons very few players go to the Gold Coast Suns.

Daniel Rioli is about to find out how soul destroying it is playing for a dreary, manufactured backwater organisation in front of scant crowds.

A strange and sad choice.

Reactions: 6 users
What did those of that looked at the big picture after the Brisbane trade instead of sharpening the pitchforks say? That we were probably using them with GC, which got us Pick 23, but they wanted 32.

I reckon Blairs dealt with these perfectly. The Bolton trade probably a bit unders, but overall we've got a very good return from losing those players. I reckon he gets an A+ for this trade period, even allowing for a bit of unders on Shai.
I (and others) said all along there was a reason for keeping those late pics and shifting 32 instead.

Tough day for all those who reckoned it was a disgusting trade and Blair got bent over, we overpaid, yada yada yada...

Oh hi Tiger-Urine