Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

So we want 5 and 23. Maybe we could have given them 32 back. Instead we throw away pics to lions.
You would like to think we have some sort of agreement with them , but just waiting on some things in the background to finalise to have pulled the trigger on that trade with the Lions

Reactions: 1 user
Someone ring Blair and tell him, he's clearly a moron.
I’ve just had a quiet chat with him. He said he’s confident it’s all going to plan…he hopes.
But to give him a boost, he rang Balmey to sit in with him. (Tea and iced vo vos supplied)

Please don’t mention this to anyone else as it’s on a need to know basis. 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
The longer that Goldcoast hang onto 13, the better it is for us. It says to me they think they might need it to get the Rioli trade done.

If that pick is still with Goldcoast on Wednesday then it’s a good chance it is coming our way.

The longer that Goldcoast hang onto 13, the better it is for us. It says to me they think they might need it to get the Rioli trade done.

If that pick is still with Goldcoast on Wednesday then it’s a good chance it is coming our way.
They don't have to trade it by the end of trade week though, they can keep it up until draft night if they wish and trade on the night.

Dimma will be eyeballing getting Rioli vs that guy from Collingwood.

Hubwick will be pushing for Rioli harder than anyone else.

Dan is his pet he will scuttle any deal for Noble if it endangers Rioli's arrival on the steroid strip.
You can imagine that steely eyed look he’d be giving Cameron. 😊
If you *smile* this up I’ll rip your balls out and feed them to my dog CC.
IMG_1315.jpeg

Hardwick has already stated GC didn’t need the draft picks but needed experienced players. Or words to that effect.
So hand the fookers over CC.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I’ve just had a quiet chat with him. He said he’s confident it’s all going to plan…he hopes.
But to give him a boost, he rang Balmey to sit in with him. (Tea and iced vo vos supplied)

Please don’t mention this to anyone else as it’s on a need to know basis. 🤫

You couldve used this but its too late now Everybody knows

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
They don't have to trade it by the end of trade week though, they can keep it up until draft night if they wish and trade on the night.
I don’t mind the idea of getters ng pick 23 as part of the Rioli deal, it gives us the chance to get a player we want before we auction the first pick 24 on night 2

I don’t mind the idea of getters ng pick 23 as part of the Rioli deal, it gives us the chance to get a player we want before we auction the first pick 24 on night 2

6 and 23 for Rioli and 51 and 61 should be the deal IMO.

Leaves them to sell off 13 and 29 to the highest bidder, or to be used to get Noble,

There committed to Rioli and Dimma wants him the longer this goes on better for us.

Reactions: 2 users