Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Then that p 13 goes to port for Houston.
Then that p13 goes to GCS for Lukosious
So in effect GCS get Noble plus 2025 1st plus 2024 p13 for losing Lukosious and his wage off the books.
Far too problematic. The possibility of not achieving what I assume is their primary objective is much too great.
And then what do they say. Tried hard.. Gods against us and sorry sponsors players and fans … maybe next yr!

Yeah, we need more Richmond heads in the media setting the narrative: “ geez Gold Coast, you’ve white anted to get him, you want him, he’s Richmond’s reigning b&f winner, a triple premiership player. Pay the God damned price and get on with it!”

Reactions: 2 users
So, Blair would have been part of that strategy, so no one to blame but himself. It's unprofessional, borderline immature, to take a personal vendetta into something like this. I think folks are beyond looking for personal clips. if it happens through normal BAU then yay, but otherwise don't screw the deal because of ego or vengeance.
It's business. Get what we need that's fair and reflective of how we value Rioli, then get onto the next one.
Part of the strategy, or coerced.
The Taranto move was well planned and executed after due diligence.
Hopper looked rushed and unplanned and had Dimma’s desperation all over it.
Agree no place for vengeance but pretty sure we are not seeing any either!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, we need more Richmond heads in the media setting the narrative: “ geez Gold Coast, you’ve white anted to get him, you want him, he’s Richmond’s reigning b&f winner, a triple premiership player. Pay the God damned price and get on with it!”
Where’s Caro

Far too problematic. The possibility of not achieving what I assume is their primary objective is much too great.
And then what do they say. Tried hard.. Gods against us and sorry sponsors players and fans … maybe next yr!
Well we’ll see. I didn’t say it was a three way trade. But 3 seperate trades and just following p 13’s journey

I don't think we'll cop just #6 for Rioli. Looks about right to me and I'm a Rioliphile. But eh.

The leverage we have to get over pick #6 is about GCS's inability to draw talent. *smile* all the silly stuff abut Bowes. GCS paid #2 for Plodder Weller because nobody ever wants to go there.

Yesterday's Man Cameron paid that.

GCS had to involve pick #13 to try to get hold of AFL legend John Magoos Noble. They just went and did another Weller. Right in the middle of the floor.

There is pressure on us timewise to get involved in the moves up and down the board. We want in. Cameron is rightly working that on us. Good play.

When Blair was giving is little grab at the start of proceedings he was asked finally if the matter would drag into the Wednesday he finally cracked his face and winked "Tuesday."

Which brings me back to the gobsmacking bliss point of Cheesy Pooooofs. (Did the Weller mess in the middle of the floor put you off snack foods? Don't blame me. Cameron put it there.)

I don't think we'll cop just #6 for Rioli. Looks about right to me and I'm a Rioliphile. But eh.

The leverage we have to get over pick #6 is about GCS's inability to draw talent. *smile* all the silly stuff abut Bowes. GCS paid #2 for Plodder Weller because nobody ever wants to go there.

Yesterday's Man Cameron paid that.

GCS had to involve pick #13 to try to get hold of AFL legend John Magoos Noble. They just went and did another Weller. Right in the middle of the floor.

There is pressure on us timewise to get involved in the moves up and down the board. We want in. Cameron is rightly working that on us. Good play.

When Blair was giving is little grab at the start of proceedings he was asked finally if the matter would drag into the Wednesday he finally cracked his face and winked "Tuesday."

Which brings me back to the gobsmacking bliss point of Cheesy Pooooofs. (Did the Weller mess in the middle of the floor put you off snack foods? Don't blame me. Cameron put it there.)
The Weller mess in the floor is like at primary school when someone chundered in the assembly hall, then the janitor came and sprinkled sawdust on it. And left it a while to soak up the moisture.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
The Weller mess in the floor is like at primary school when someone chundered in the assembly hall, then the janitor came and sprinkled sawdust on it. And left it a while to soak up the moisture.

Sawdust is like snackfoods, yo_eddy. There's never quite enough. BTW I am fully smelling vomit and sawdust right now. Smell and memory. Never lets you down.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I reckon we will. The pick's high enough. We'll keep budging until the last minutes but this is all we'll get.....Dimma's being an a-hole if he has some influence.

I'm still getting that top end of parmesan bitey stink over the top of the sawdust. Oh, yeah. That's strong. I can see the floor. Aww. Not good. That kinda pumpkin colour, chunky porridge, lumpy mess on the dark oak boards. The sawdust piled so high but missing the edges. The leakage from under. Yeah. Not good.

Craig Cameron did this. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I reckon we will. The pick's high enough. We'll keep budging until the last minutes but this is all we'll get.....Dimma's being an a-hole if he has some influence.
Myair. Blair won't hold out and get zip, TF. He's not some kind of Weller messer.

(Dimma is more Cameron's internal enemy than in his ear. Hardwick has already publicly sacked him.)

Nothing better than watching the big bloke wander in with his bucket o’ sawdust to sprinkle on the chunder. Almost as good as watching someone else (for a change) cop the cuts. Aaaah the memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users