Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Missus or no missus Rioli would not be going to GC if Hardwick was not the senior coach. End of. Using his GF as an excuse is weak

Reactions: 1 users
Not for 6 and 13.

They'll make 13 work for them into next years picks.

Not at you - But reckon punters are going to be disappointed when 13 isn't involved in the Rioli trade.

Don't think it's a snowflakes chance.
We don't owe the Suns anything.

Won't be disappointed if Suns don't want to cough up 6 and 13. We keep Rioli

They can worry about future picks all they want. Maybe their focus is in the wrong space for a club that keeps missing their maiden finals appearance

Reactions: 1 user
I don't see us getting 6 and 13 for rioli.
Too much competition and GCS can turn 13 into a lot more than half a Rioli.

We should get another pick, I think 23 should be offered, and I'd be angling for a bit more over that. Eg a Future pick.

If we can get that, I'd say Dan - we've still got your locker reserved for you.

I can't see us getting both 6 and 13 for Rioli either. I'd take 6 and 29 or something similar and be happy with it.

I'm not big on the threat of keeping him because mentally I've moved on from Rioli. Same with Bolton.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Not for 6 and 13.

They'll make 13 work for them into next years picks.

Not at you - But reckon punters are going to be disappointed when 13 isn't involved in the Rioli trade.

Don't think it's a snowflakes chance.
I think we have all settled down and come to the realisation picks 6 & 13 is a fairytale. Pick 6 and 23 is where it will land. We might throw future pick for good measure.

It really doesn’t matter what you or I or Kane Cornes thinks Rioli is worth. A player is only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. GCS want Rioli. He’s contracted to Richmond. We want 6 and something else for him. If the Suns aren’t willing to part with what we want then Blair walks away and Rioli honours his contract. Suns keep their picks or overpay for Noble.

Except Gold Coast.
Pretty sure it's Noble n Colonwoods future first to Mould Coast for 13 n something else to start the ball rolling. They'd then be looking at having Sausage, Noble and FF1st from the mad scramble plus Lukozades fat contract off the books. Surely they wouldn't be too disgruntled.

Just to go against the flow, (not for the first time), Daniel’s value to the club is such that I think the deal for 6 and 13 will go through.
Pressure on Cameron to get the deal done is enormous and he won’t deal 13 until he is satisfied the deal will go through without 13.
Blair has him if the picks remain where they are by Monday night, and our positions on both Daniel and Shai have not moved.

Pretty sure it's Noble n Colonwoods future first to Mould Coast for 13 n something else to start the ball rolling. They'd then be looking at having Sausage, Noble and FF1st from the mad scramble plus Lukozades fat contract off the books. Surely they wouldn't be too disgruntled.
I think the Pies also want #23.