Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

It's not that we listen to Cornes, it's that we listen to SEN for the latest sports news or interviews etc. but unfortunately this bad noise interrupts.
I turn him off when he's on. I'd rather not listen to SEN at all if he's all over it. It's like water torture.
Why put yourself through it?? A billion other avenues to catch up with what's happening.

Reactions: 5 users
The Age is saying GC are only offering 6 alone with nothing else. Getting 6 & 13 is going to be the best case
We won't get 13 on top Tt as that's way overs for A 27yo HBF. An extra in the 20's maybe more realistic, but i would take the 6 and run in the last minute of the Trade period if they don't budge. Pick 6 is gold to us at where our list is at. I hope you're right though.

Last edited:
During our premiership years Houli was pretty close to being outstanding Brodders. He was at least very good, as good as any running half back in the game over that 4 year period.
I dont think he was "outstanding" defensively. but yes as an attacking HBF he was almost in Darcy Byrne-Jones's league.

So why isn't it a multi club trade.

Noble to Suns
Ludicrus to Port
Houston to Collingwood

Then it is 6 and 13 to Richmond with Rioli to Suns

Every one gets what they want.

I turn him off when he's on. I'd rather not listen to SEN at all if he's all over it. It's like water torture.
Why put yourself through it?? A billion other avenues to catch up with what's happening.
Like Drof said, he is everywhere literally and keep being referred. On SEN, I want to listen to Monday morning's weekend wrap where at least Figgy is worth listening to and just try to ignore Cornhole, and also to Fireball Friday where I pay more attention to what Kingy says as he also treats Cornhole like an ignorant kid by laughing at his comments. Even now this week, it sounds better to Sam Edmund doing the 2nd half of Wanker Whateley's morning show and just ignore Cornhole in the 1st half of the show.

Like Drof said, he is everywhere literally and keep being referred. On SEN, I want to listen to Monday morning's weekend wrap where at least Figgy is worth listening to and just try to ignore Cornhole, and also to Fireball Friday where I pay more attention to what Kingy says as he also treats Cornhole like an ignorant kid by laughing at his comments. Even now this week, it sounds better to Sam Edmund doing the 2nd half of Wanker Whateley's morning show and just ignore Cornhole in the 1st half of the show.
He's not everywhere at all. Plenty of altenative options. Are you sure you don't secretly enjoy listening to him & complaining about him?:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
He's not everywhere at all. Plenty of altenative options. Are you sure you don't secretly enjoy listening to him & complaining about him?:LOL:
Bit like on here at times, I don't have the character to ignore comments I don't agree with, and so I nearly always respond if I feel I need to. Admittedly, I force myself to listen to him just for a laugh.....especially when Kingy's with him on air. :mhihi

Reactions: 1 user
Bit like on here at times, I don't have the character to ignore comments I don't agree with, and so I nearly always respond if I feel I need to. Admittedly, I force myself to listen to him just for a laugh.....especially when Kingy's with him on air. :mhihi
Corn is playing the role he's hired to. He's obviously getting the reaction they want so he keeps getting gigs. The content he generates is working to get clicks. It's as simple as that. Don't like it then don't play the game.

Suns get the two running half back Hardwick wants

Not for 6 and 13.

They'll make 13 work for them into next years picks.

Not at you - But reckon punters are going to be disappointed when 13 isn't involved in the Rioli trade.

Don't think it's a snowflakes chance.

Reactions: 1 user
Corn is playing the role he's hired to. He's obviously getting the reaction they want so he keeps getting gigs. The content he generates is working to get clicks. It's as simple as that. Don't like it then don't play the game.
Yeah I know, but if I want to listen to SEN for what I said before, I'll do it. Couldn't care less if Cornhole's there or not. The people playing the game, as you say, are the ones who call in to complain about him. I don't post my comments about him on here as a complaint, I post them for something to laugh at. Same with Parrot the Squawker.

Not for 6 and 13.

They'll make 13 work for them into next years picks.

Not at you - But reckon punters are going to be disappointed when 13 isn't involved in the Rioli trade.

Don't think it's a snowflakes chance.
What do they want for next year's picks?? All saying that draft is weaker than this year's.

I reckon we're just playing around with the 2nd pick we want for Dan to see if the Huns fall desperate until the last minutes of this trade period. Pick 6 is all we will take as a minimum.

Leysy's advice:

If you're getting frustrated by the media this week. Step away. Ignore it. Don't fuel it and don't let it fuel you.

Nothing is going to get done this week anyhow, so you're not missing anything.
Good advice. My social media is going off putting Bolton and Rioli down. Bloody feckers. "Deep breath ahhhh. "