Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

I really can’t understand all the angst.
It’s either pick 6 & 13 or he stays.
Why are there so many nervous nellies around?
Because i feel we want 6&13 more than Dan staying. In Blair we trust whatever Blair signs off on will be best for us. So 50/50 Rioli stays…. Reckon it will be 6 and f1 imo cant 6&13 coming

The mood in here has changed. And I like it.

Our club is rightfully angry after a season where barely a thing went right.

And the Suns have poked the bear.

Have at 'em, Tigers.
Has to 💯 we have been to loyal to players getting them to clubs with dealings and now look the other way not so for coming screw them

Are suns going to trade out both picks 13 and 23 as a big up yours to us?

Sam Edmund

@Sammy__Edmund

Collingwood offering Noble + future 1st to gets Suns' pick 13 & 23. Carlton offering a future 1st & future 2nd for Suns' pick 13. The fight for Dan Houston.

Take 6 and F1 then call out Lombard with pick 1 to bleed their picks right after we call out Ashcroft

Reactions: 2 users
That's a mates rates deal for us no doubt

GC always have to pay more, but Pick 6 and 20 = Equivalent more than pick 2 for Rioli ( 1751+912 =2663 ) Pick 2 = 2517 !

Which is more than what Weller went for to GC

Its a huge win, and should be considered a gift back from Dimma for stuffing us around
Nothing to do with numbers.
He is a required player and he is a contracted player.
3 flags and a family relationship gives him the additional obligation created by legacy.

Are suns going to trade out both picks 13 and 23 as a big up yours to us?

Sam Edmund

@Sammy__Edmund

Collingwood offering Noble + future 1st to gets Suns' pick 13 & 23. Carlton offering a future 1st & future 2nd for Suns' pick 13. The fight for Dan Houston.
Then we give them a big up yours by keeping Rioli and being very public by how the deal was torpedoed by them. How attractive are they going to be to players in the future if they promise to get a player to them and then can't deliver?

Stay strong Blair. 6 & 13 or Dan stays. No further negotiation.

And the sycophantic AFL media is vomit worthy…not smart to leave a bitter taste in the mouths of those that feed them!

Is this all a storm in a teacup? Where has Cameron actually said they won’t deal with Richmond?
His quote on Monday: “We're keen to deal with the clubs that we're trying to find some players from. That would be our first preference, pick No.13 has become pretty popular, so we'll see how it pans out. I wouldn't say [Collingwood] is in front, but we're prepared to deal with them to see where we can get to on the John Noble stuff."
That doesn’t read to me that they are trying to avoid dealing with us. I’d say he was asked about Collingwood and pick 13, and he answered.

Reactions: 1 users