Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

We cannot lose. Meet our demands or we keep the hostage.
After winning his 1st JDM, I'd think Dan will be loyal enough to stay with the club especially that Uncle Moz is still there.

All I've seen on Dan's face so far, including holidaying with his chic in Mykonos, is GUILT!!!

Exactly. **** Campbell, Evans, Dimma and co. We are the ones with all the leverage.

And if it doesn't go through, who cares. Daniel stays. Big losers = GC in that case.
Yeah. *smile* em all. FWIW all of those blokes will be looking to upgrade Cameron. There's also heat on Cameron because Atrosius is on the outer. That's Kall Burns's *smile* up. Cameron's man. Cameron's department. Cameron can't be hanging on by much here.

Hardwick is dying to get Cameron punted. If CC can't land Rioli he is punted on the spot.

We cannot lose. Meet our demands or we keep the hostage.
Maybe we should put Daniel on the phone to them, scoop. And make them listen to his screams as we give him a poorly tinted and somewhat lopsided mohawk. Maybe we've already mailed them a lock of his now magenta hair. Or cherry. Hear the screams, Hardwick, you filthy traitor. (BTW Damien, check your windscreen. Got a ticket, *smile*.)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Because we want the picks now that Rioli has asked for a trade.
Keeping him is now 2nd preferred option.
It’s just a matter getting one’s head around option 1 and option 2.
Because option 3 , trading him for unders,
Is not and will not occur.
Something that Blair has hopefully pointed out to Hardwick and co in the nicest possible way.

Reactions: 1 user
After winning his 1st JDM, I'd think Dan will be loyal enough to stay with the club especially that Uncle Moz is still there.

All I've seen on Dan's face so far, including holidaying with his chic in Mykonos, is GUILT!!!
He has asked for the trade, the loyalty is gone. He will only stay if the trade isn't done.

It's blatantly obvious he wants to go, he has chosen to leave the club. All this talk of "influencer" & "loyalty" is rubbish.

Daniel Rioli walked out on Richmond by choice. His doing, nobody else's, he takes the blame and responsibility.

Reactions: 2 users
The mood in here has changed. And I like it.

Our club is rightfully angry after a season where barely a thing went right.

And the Suns have poked the bear.

Have at 'em, Tigers.

Reckon final deal will be pick 7 plus the original pick 20.

It's a good deal for where we're at. Hell of a lot more than Smith, Houston etc will go for.

Hope am wrong but expect Gold Coast will sell off 13 so it's off the table and deal will get done with us later on.

That's a mates rates deal for us no doubt

GC always have to pay more, but Pick 6 and 20 = Equivalent more than pick 2 for Rioli ( 1751+912 =2663 ) Pick 2 = 2517 !

Which is more than what Weller went for to GC

Its a huge win, and should be considered a gift back from Dimma for stuffing us around

We should probably just take whatever the Suns offer and be grateful DRioli isnt a FA, otherwise we would be looking at pick 83 for him.

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
He has asked for the trade, the loyalty is gone. He will only stay if the trade isn't done.

It's blatantly obvious he wants to go, he has chosen to leave the club. All this talk of "influencer" & "loyalty" is rubbish.

Daniel Rioli walked out on Richmond by choice. His doing, nobody else's, he takes the blame and responsibility.
I'll put a lot of Dimma influence in that.

100%. He can get stuffed.

We should probably just take whatever the Suns offer and be grateful DRioli isnt a FA, otherwise we would be looking at pick 83 for him.

No chance. He is a required player. No one in our team can play his role. He will transform GC and Dimma knows it.

That's a mates rates deal for us no doubt

GC always have to pay more, but Pick 6 and 20 = Equivalent more than pick 2 for Rioli ( 1751+912 =2663 ) Pick 2 = 2517 !

Which is more than what Weller went for to GC

Its a huge win, and should be considered a gift back from Dimma for stuffing us around

Whats the trade gotta do with points? Were not after points for FS or academy players
Rioli is a 3 time premiership player and our current B& F its picks 6 & 13 or GC can FRoff

These deals almost invariably get done, not always but almost always.

They will have some extra draft capital when the Lukosius deal gets done and then things get moved around.
Port should get a reasonable first rounder n change for Houston, so they send that first rounder to Mould Coast for Lucozade. Means if Mould Coast do trade their pick 13 for Noble n Colonwoods future 1st, they'll still have a similar value first rounder available to complete the deal for Sausage.
Just a matter of clubs making sure they have all the little ducks lined up in a row before they start shooting