Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Dan leaving hurts, the Rioli's are Richmond royalty.

I do appreciate that he busted a gut right until the end of the season, but I look forward to Mansell marking Dan very.....closely next year.

Reactions: 1 users

I do appreciate that he busted a gut right until the end of the season, but I look forward to Mansell marking Dan very.....closely next year.
Incredibly disappointing decision by Daniel. The one that hurts the most - by a mile.

Reactions: 10 users
Six and twenty is a very good deal.

If GCS are selling 12 then we ask what do you want back to make it 6 and 12 instead of 6 and 20.

I'm praying we use at least 8 ND picks. Going by all reports picks 29 and 39 are valuable picks because of the depth.
Reckon i would be happy with 10 picks and just concentrate solely on youth this year and next.

Reactions: 1 users
Rioli wins Jack Dyer medal our best player in 2024 and were going to accept from all media reports pick 6 for him?
Dont care if Suns are trying to quickly sell off pick 12 to highest bidder
We must make a stand demand pick 6 and pick 12 for him or they can go Fthemselves
Won his first ever JDM in a team that won all of 2 games for the year. Guess that kinda rates up there with winning a JDM in a premiership team. Might also have helped that he was one of few, maybe even the only one who played every game for the season. Pick 6 might be a fraction skinny, but pick 6 and 12 is serious bonearse for a HBF.

Kind of following in his father's footsteps.
Maurice was half way out the door to Sydney until they realised they were going to be over the salary cap

Won his first ever JDM in a team that won all of 2 games for the year. Guess that kinda rates up there with winning a JDM in a premiership team. Might also have helped that he was one of few, maybe even the only one who played every game for the season. Pick 6 might be a fraction skinny, but pick 6 and 12 is serious bonearse for a HBF.
Guess his :cupgold :cupgold :cupgold dont count for much either

if you are going......... thanks for everything ...you don't owe the club anything ...........now you leaves us with some great draft picks ..he continues to give to our club.
same goes for the others leaving .thanks for what you did and leaving us with some great picks ...
good luck

I can never hate Dan, but I am very disappointed and feel let down.

Nothing against Dan but I hope he never plays in another winning final.