Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Don't know about Poole and why he left but you are being harsh on the other two.

Wilson was from WA and went home and played for the Eagles. Deledio played 12 years and 240+ games so he was pretty loyal for a long period of time.
I remember some of the Tiger crowd being pissed off at Poole. IIRC, I think he went to the Pussies for more money.

Reactions: 1 user
Don't know about Poole and why he left but you are being harsh on the other two.

Wilson was from WA and went home and played for the Eagles. Deledio played 12 years and 240+ games so he was pretty loyal for a long period of time.
Rats Jumping off a sinking ship.
The blokes that stayed and bonded, built a 1 in generation team.
Deledio wanted success and he didn't see that he was sitting next to a group that couldn succeed and dominate.

That's all.