Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Maybe pick 6 and their future 1st works well , Dimma would have the club convinced they’ll finish top 4 yet history says no chance .

Reactions: 1 users
If the deal gets done what will Daniel do when Dimma gets sacked in 2026? Can’t come crying back to Richmond.

I'm more disappointed in Dan wanting to play for the Suns than I am Dusty perhaps playing for them.
Dusty gave us 15 years service and is not the player he once was, Dan's 27, contracted, and in his prime, alas, that's the modern player.

I'm more disappointed in Dan wanting to play for the Suns than I am Dusty perhaps playing for them.
Dusty gave us 15 years service and is not the player he once was, Dan's 27, contracted, and in his prime, alas, that's the modern player.

plus Dusty was part of the rebuild starting out when the tigers were crap - he did the hard yards while Dan started in 2016.

My big regret is that our best small forward of the Dimmasty played his prime years in the backline.

Reactions: 1 user
Didn’t one of the Collingwood players not receive an invite one time?
Geez there must be a lot of bad blood for either scenario to happen.
Doubt it would happen at the JDM but the players live in a self indulgent world and the members are a very passionate bunch, just ask Zips

Didn't Karen Corens storm out of B&F when he didn't win it?
Yep and his big brother Chad went out and grabbed him by the ear and hauled the sook back in.
He should have done everyone a favour and just bashed his head in.
Not that I condone violence. Who am I kidding, for this little twerp, anything goes

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
If he wins the JD medal, he will have earned it and deserves to receive it regardless whether he stays or goes. If he wins, that puts his value up. 2 first rounders at a minimum. Now, if the story about Dusty going to the suns is true and we get zilch for him, then we play play hard ball and demand their future first plus for Dan as well

Reactions: 3 users
If he wins the JD medal, he will have earned it and deserves to receive it regardless whether he stays or goes. If he wins, that puts his value up. 2 first rounders at a minimum. Now, if the story about Dusty going to the suns is true and we get zilch for him, then we play play hard ball and demand their future first plus for Dan as well
And they pay all his salary. Let’s not give them any cap relief and force their owners to explain the mess they end up in.

Reactions: 3 users
He's going to be a massive loss for the club, but an equally massive gain for Gold Coast. I hope he dominates for them and gets to play in another flag up there. They'll be great to watch next year.

As for us, the reality is we need to start another 8-year rebuild. We don't even have our first elite draft pick yet (this year will give us our first). We need 3-4 elite kids of the calibre of Martin, Cotchin, Riewoldt, Rance, and then we need them to mature. Rioli will be long gone by then.

Reactions: 1 user
My big regret is that our best small forward of the Dimmasty played his prime years in the backline.
Really? It got to the point where he was dropped from the team as a small forward. His career was at a crossroads. Moving him back has been the making of him.

• Dislike
Reactions: 7 users