Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

IMHO, Murphy Reid is a very, very smart and neat footballer.

Queries over his athleticism and whether at AFL level his smarts can compensate for his lack of physical traits.

Similar to Jagga in a lot of ways, including the physical traits questions.

If has has the aerobic capacity needed he could end up playing a role similar to a Steele Sidebottom.
Also similar to Jarrod Rivers at dees

Get Out Of Here GIF by Basketball Madness

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Keeping in mind that if our bluff for Jack Graham comes off and we get pick #22 (2nd pick day 2)

Pick #21 & # 22 could both receive F1 offers as this draft is extremely even from 15-25 and there would be kids teams have rated around 15-18 that are still available.

Cats , Pies , Doggies , Port , Brisbane , Suns have limited picks and will be looking to get back in

and that is the beauty of having pick 1 on the second draft night. Offers will come overnight as all clubs assess who is left. Having 21 and 22 would be a bonus.

Reactions: 4 users
Wet Coke demanding 2 Firsts for Barass and some including media think 1 First for Daniel is enough

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
As reported in The Age:

“Richmond . . . will demand more compensation than merely pick six for Rioli, who is favoured to win the Jack Dyer Medal this season.”

Reactions: 1 users
As reported in The Age:

“Richmond . . . will demand more compensation than merely pick six for Rioli, who is favoured to win the Jack Dyer Medal this season.”

Where not handing then Rioli and Bolton for nothing.
We want Kelly type returns m.

Reactions: 1 user
You know what?

I've had an epiphany.

The era of mindfulness, and care, and self love and kindness was wonderful. Very successful. Served us well.

But it's OVER.

You wanna leave the Tiges? See ya later. Clear your locker. I'm talking to you Baker, you Rioli and you Bolton. And God I hope not, but you too Duz.

You clowns just made 100,000 new enemies.

You'll understand quickly that a few extra dollars in the bank account is not worth getting boo'ed relentlessly by the same fans that once adored you.

Time for the RFC to be absolutely ruthless *smile* again.

Us against them. Loyalty valued and rewarded.

EAT EM ALIVE

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Time to play hard ball here.
He’s contracted, if they don’t pay up then he ain’t going no where.

Reactions: 5 users