Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

I'd be very surprised if a deal doesn't get done
GC have courted DR for at least 6 months, softened the ground through leaks for the past month and had DR voice for change publicly. They're obliged to get it done and suspect they will pay handsomely (a prince's ransom?) to get it done.

princes ransom. nice!

Reactions: 1 user
fair enough.

Back on Danny, I hope him and his fiancé are very happy and have 12 sons

and GCS dont finish higher than 12th for his entire contract and they fold,

and we take sam lalor at 6 and joeBerry at 13,

and they win 10 premierships, a Coleman medal, 3 brownlows and 5 norm smiths between em
Gone off the Sausages eZyT? Musta got a manky one in Dimma's last batch of curried sausages.

fair enough.

Back on Danny, I hope him and his fiancé are very happy and have 12 sons

and GCS dont finish higher than 12th for his entire contract and they fold,

and we take sam lalor at 6 and joeBerry at 13,

and they win 10 premierships, a Coleman medal, 3 brownlows and 5 norm smiths between em
Bloody hell EZy that’s weak, aim high !!!

• Haha
Ralph Malph suggested pick 6 for Rioli on Twitter and the replies came thick and fast that he wasn’t worth it and no way would the Suns give up that. None of them seem to comprehend that Rioli is contracted. The Suns either come up with a deal that satisfies us or we tell Dan, sorry mate Damien doesn’t love you that much, you’ll have to stay.

Reactions: 1 users
Worth pick six and more. He's our best player and a jet. Other clubs supporters either don’t watch him or are just trolling.

Reactions: 8 users
Ralph Malph suggested pick 6 for Rioli on Twitter and the replies came thick and fast that he wasn’t worth it and no way would the Suns give up that. None of them seem to comprehend that Rioli is contracted. The Suns either come up with a deal that satisfies us or we tell Dan, sorry mate Damien doesn’t love you that much, you’ll have to stay.
he'll probably go for pick 6 and that's it. Generally speaking PRE is unrealistic as is those outside the club, it'll end up somewhere in the middle IMO.

Reactions: 2 users
Why are we even wasting time and energy debating the likely pics that D.Rioli is worth? It’s picks 6 AND 13, or he plays at Punt Rd in 2025.

Now, back to discussing who we will go with Pick 1…..

Reactions: 5 users
Why are we even wasting time and energy debating the likely pics that D.Rioli is worth? It’s picks 6 AND 13, or he plays at Punt Rd in 2025.

Now, back to discussing who we will go with Pick 1…..
You’re probably right, and those who are expecting an avalanche of high first round picks on which to rebuild our list are going to be disappointed.

With Dan under contract we’re in the box seat. I think Suns will give up 2 first rounders for him. They need a player like him.

Reactions: 1 users
GC gave up pick 2 to Freo for Lachlan Weller. 6 and 13 is a steal for Rioli. Or DRioli plus JG compo pick for Noah Anderson

Looks like GC have a bit of cap pressure too, that’s one thing we can help out with and sweeten the deal. We have plenty of money and cap space, not often money can buy a better draft pick, this might be the time.

Reactions: 3 users
Looks like GC have a bit of cap pressure too, that’s one thing we can help out with and sweeten the deal. We have plenty of money and cap space, not often money can buy a better draft pick, this might be the time.
Give us your 1st rounders we will pay his wage next year.
Sweet

With Dan under contract we’re in the box seat. I think Suns will give up 2 first rounders for him. They need a player like him.
6 and 20 more likely imo. If we want 6 and 13 then maybe we throw a carrot back at em and offer Rioli and pick 29 .

Same with Bolton imo they will not offer up both picks 9 and 10. If we want those picks then something will have to go back their way maybe pick 22 the Graham compensation if we get it.

Anyways just throwing it out there.

6 and 20 more likely imo. If we want 6 and 13 then maybe we throw a carrot back at em and offer Rioli and pick 29 .

Same with Bolton imo they will not offer up both picks 9 and 10. If we want those picks then something will have to go back their way maybe pick 22 the Graham compensation if we get it.

Anyways just throwing it out there.
Or pay a large chunk of his wage. That was always going to come into it with both Dan and Shai.